Tenshi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any seat covers for the si seats?
Not on mine. I would imagine it would be hard to find a good fit for that design. I would be more interested in covering my back seats... they don't see any action:/
Sponsored

Si Stuart

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe. 1969 Karmann Ghia.
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Took a test drive with my faithful Honda dealer. Looking for a new daily driver to replace my (don’t laugh) Prius (I told you not to laugh). Really it’s a good car but I’m tired of the dull drive and getting eaten up at the highway exits on my daily commute. I’ve owned many (10 or 11) Honda’s and have two Accords and an Odyssey, daughters and wife, currently. My fun, fair weather car is an 06 Mustang GT, vert, with many mods.
So the new Si was a hoot and seems like a steal. Took about a 25 minute drive. Towards the end, noticed the side bolsters more and more cutting into my back. Is this something that I’ll get used to and will they break in over time? Admittedly the seats were just unwrapped before the test drive as the car just got delivered.
It’s not a weight issue. I weigh 175 at 5’10” and work out regularly. But I’m wide in the lat area for my size. Just don’t want to regret the purchase afterwards.
What a car, though!
I was just going to bring this up. I found it annoying at first because adjusting for slim waist and wide lats often means the other is compromised...but if you play with the angle of the seat and height adjusters, you can minimize this. The Si seats are also the most comfortable Civic seats you could get, you just gotta fine tune the adjustments

das borgen

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 M3, Ducati 748, '17 EGP Si Coupe
Country flag
I am 6'2" and 300lbs (yes I know I am fat). The seats were a bit uncomfortable for a while but they have broken in nicely to fit my fat @$$. haha Its now quite comfortable.
I'm 5'10" and 285lbs. i'm fatter!.
Also my Si seats are super comfortable. My ass is fairly large

TheBatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CTR Boost Blue, '21 Mazda 3
Country flag
I'm 5'10" and around 195 lbs...just took a 10+ hr trip in mine, and it was just fine. Probably the most comfortable seat I've ever owned. Made the return trip a week later - same result. The seats are much more comfortable than our EX-L...

Honda2112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
I'm 6'3" 170-175lbs (my metabolism is insane, so it varies) and I haven't had a single issue with these seats. I just drove back roads from Granby, MA to Waltham, MA and felt zero fatigue. Also, I got 41.9 mpg in sport mode the entire way.
Sponsored