Not open for further replies.

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Spoiler cost $273.43 College Hills Honda, light kit installed but no mounting bolts. :( No clue what size to use.

Honda Civic 10th gen Si parts for my EXT civic... oooohhh 2z68752

Honda Civic 10th gen Si parts for my EXT civic... oooohhh sfuhxi

Last edited:

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OHHHH boy. Looks like that will cover up the stock EX-T lip spoiler. I'm excited to see how it comes out for your car!

OP
OP
HondaPro

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I also have the Si black grill and Si emblems... ;) I don't think it will cover up the Ext lip. Not installed, just sitting on for a pic with all snaps taken off and light wire tucked.

Honda Civic 10th gen Si parts for my EXT civic... oooohhh 2rzwbyr

Last edited:

DrwMDvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si Sedan, 2000 Honda Civic
Country flag
You'll have to remove the lip spoiler as it sits in nearly the same exact spot. In comparing parts diagrams, it might even use the same holes (or so you hope). You may even have to drill two holes for the screws that don't come with the spoiler.

Bolt-Washer (6x25)
Part #: 90178-TZ5-003

Not sure how many there are, but it looks to be two. Not to mention, you might also need to drill a hole for the third brake light wiring, as this would be unnecessary for the EX-T.

The trunks have different part numbers.

OP
OP
HondaPro

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here is a pic of an actual Si and how the spoiler is placed. It looks back lip distance. When placed ruff it looks like I could come forward maybe 1/4in but no further. Thank you for the bolt size.

Honda Civic 10th gen Si parts for my EXT civic... oooohhh xn6x43

You'll have to remove the lip spoiler as it sits in nearly the same exact spot. In comparing parts diagrams, it might even use the same holes (or so you hope). You may even have to drill two holes for the screws that don't come with the spoiler.

Bolt-Washer (6x25)
Part #: 90178-TZ5-003

Not sure how many there are, but it looks to be two. Not to mention, you might also need to drill a hole for the third brake light wiring, as this would be unnecessary for the EX-T.

The trunks have different part numbers.

Last edited:

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Spoiler cost $273.43 College Hills Honda, light kit installed but no mounting bolts. :( No clue what size to use.

Honda Civic 10th gen Si parts for my EXT civic... oooohhh 2z68752

Honda Civic 10th gen Si parts for my EXT civic... oooohhh sfuhxi
damn, great deal. back when the RS spoiler was out it costed almost $700 for a painted one

DrwMDvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si Sedan, 2000 Honda Civic
Country flag
So how'd it go? Did it go where it was supposed to go or farther forward? Did you have to drill any holes? What about wiring the rear brake light?

OP
OP
HondaPro

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's still going I have been delayed off and on. I now just need to wire the light and I'm finished with the rear heading to the front this weekend. Gloss black Si grill to install. I drilled 3 holes. 2 bolt holes and 1 for light wire. 6mmx20 stainless bolts with stainless lock washers. Tight and sealed. I believe it's placed on the money because it matches a local silver Si placement to the T.

To center the spoiler I taped a line down the center H emblem up to the spoiler then taped the spoiler light in the middle. Then just lined precisely up.

Drill Hole placement was done using double side sticky tape. Put a hole in the middle of the tape then peel the corners of one side then stick it over the bolt hole of the spoiler. Then peel the other side of the tape once both holes are cover place the spoiler and press then lift the spoiler off leaving precise hole locations to drill. Then eyeballed lift set lift for wiring placement.

Last edited:

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
The spoiler I can support but I don't get the Si badge...

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.