• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Connecticut Si Oem clutch and flywheel

Wildlatino89

First Name
Nathaniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fc3 coupe
Country flag
There's not much to say beside it has 40k for miles on both. I'm trying to get rid of them since there in good condition and seeing if anyone needs a clutch to get by if you blew yours out.

$400 price isn't firm shipped
Text or pm here
860-967-2976

Honda Civic 10th gen Si Oem clutch and flywheel 20211112_161208

Honda Civic 10th gen Si Oem clutch and flywheel 20211112_161159

Honda Civic 10th gen Si Oem clutch and flywheel 20211112_161156

Honda Civic 10th gen Si Oem clutch and flywheel 20211112_161152

Last edited:

OP
OP
Wildlatino89

Wildlatino89

First Name
Nathaniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fc3 coupe
Country flag
Why..... brand new from Honda is $350 LOL... your looking at most $100 for that... hell a clutchmasters is $450-$500
Again someone can throw a price, I never said firm. But thank you for clarification on the prices I know for clutchmaster, also flywheel is another 400 to 600 depending what brand as well.

Boosted_01_R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC3
Country flag
Yeah all good, it seems like a more expensive item than it actually is. Good luck with the sale :). I was surprised that the CTR clutch is around $350 new as well. Game changer in the clutch game for the 1.5T coming next week :)... Feel bad for the poor bastards who bought eman's retrofit lol

OP
OP
Wildlatino89

Wildlatino89

First Name
Nathaniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fc3 coupe
Country flag
Yeah all good, it seems like a more expensive item than it actually is. Good luck with the sale :). I was surprised that the CTR clutch is around $350 new as well. Game changer in the clutch game for the 1.5T coming next week :)... Feel bad for the poor bastards who bought eman's retrofit lol
Dude 1700 for a eman, I thought was outta of control for a price like that. I would've gotten a clutchmaster or spec and pay 600 for a clutch job. Not no 1700 with a 600 buck clutch job is absolutely ridiculous!

OP
OP
Wildlatino89

Wildlatino89

First Name
Nathaniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fc3 coupe
Country flag
Dude 1700 for a eman, I thought was outta of control for a price like that. I would've gotten a clutchmaster or spec and pay 600 for a clutch job. Not no 1700 with a 600 buck clutch job is absolutely ridiculous!

Boosted_01_R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC3
Country flag
Yeah, Eman price is absurd, and no pilot bearing which is a massive red flag (cyclical radial load)... The new CTR retrofit coming next week is going to be awesome. Can't say much, as they will get slammed with questions. Anyone you know looking should pay attention next week ?

619_FC1

First Name
Julius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
What's this about a new ctr retrofit clutch coming out next week? 350$? Where can I cop one of them?

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
What on honda will sell his own retro fit for the 1.5t?

OP
OP
Wildlatino89

Wildlatino89

First Name
Nathaniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fc3 coupe
Country flag
Yeah, Eman price is absurd, and no pilot bearing which is a massive red flag (cyclical radial load)... The new CTR retrofit coming next week is going to be awesome. Can't say much, as they will get slammed with questions. Anyone you know looking should pay attention next week ?
Wait what? What is this information I am hearing about? Please tell me more about this ctr retro you speak of!

toastyJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag

nah u already started. spill the beans my guy ?

Boosted_01_R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC3
Country flag
LOL, I put the info out there, becuase it stopped me from buying a ACT this month. If they get time, the plan to release info will be made public this week.... Who wants a CTR retro fit for less than an ACT clutch ? :) MEEEEEEE .... I told them I'm sure they will sell out before 2022, and they have a good bit of stock. Just wait, they are just slammed right now.

To clear up, a OEM CTR clutch/PP from Honda is $350 to avoid any confusion. Happy to see the interest.... I have no affiliation with this company btw.
Sponsored