Si_steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Another new thing was the rear has stock camber adjustment just take a look under. But I did install the up control arm for the rear since I wanted my wheels to sit flush and concidering I had them laying around bnib.

Yes I did install them by myself actually have video clips that I'm putting together by tonight or tomorrow. Very straight forward and simple just unplug the strut/shocks
would you recommend the upper control arms or do you think you can get by with the stock adjustment?
Sponsored

bamboosted

Boosted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Lunar Silver Civic, 98 CW ITR, 94 Laguna Seca blue Integra 4 door, 93 Frost White Honda Civic
Country flag
would you recommend the upper control arms or do you think you can get by with the stock adjustment?
I think you can get by with just the lower, I'll
Know for sure on Friday when I get it on the aliginment rack.

Last edited:

kevculala

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

ssmith

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Toyota 4Runner, 90 Civic SI, 17 Civic SI
Country flag
Those are very low quality springs and not the best brand. I wouldn't recommend it to a new 2017 si...I'd suggest saving and spending a bit more for better ones.
Are there any other options tho for the SI? D2 is seems to be the only company advertising springs for the SI. I wouldn't see why the Eibachs wouldnt work but they definitely do not advertise for Si.

kevculala

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are there any other options tho for the SI? D2 is seems to be the only company advertising springs for the SI. I wouldn't see why the Eibachs wouldnt work but they definitely do not advertise for Si.
Right now there are basically no options yet. I think a lot of SI owners are still waiting/anticipating for companies to release something for us especially something that will work with activate dampening / sport mode. I personally am waiting for Honda to release HFP springs (if they ever release or make them).
Sponsored