2018WOPHatch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
Hello, I recently picked up some SI seats from LKQ but it wasnt mentioned that they were heated SI seats. The harnesses on the bottom of the seats do not full match up but I put the drivers side SI seat in and the left and right plugs match up fine but the center plug is different with 6 wires instead of 2 in the Sport Hatch seats. Is this going to cause issue and can I still use these SI seats in my Sport Hatch? Is it possible to connect the 2 wires from the car harness into the center plug from the SI seat? First pic is the SI harness from passenger side. Second pic is from Sport hatch driver side seat. Havent done the passenger seat yet but any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Update: I have attached a pic of what I am referring to. This is the passenger SI seat and as you can see the middle connector on the seat will not accept the plug in my hand which is the car side of the wire harness

Honda Civic 10th gen SI heated seats into Sport Hatch Harness 2

Honda Civic 10th gen SI heated seats into Sport Hatch Harness 1

Honda Civic 10th gen SI heated seats into Sport Hatch Harness 3

Last edited:

xcivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI coupe in black
Country flag
The two wires should be for the seat position. Should be able to connect, finding the right wires of course. Unknown if it will throw a code tho. The passenger side is more complicated and may need a calibration?

My seat swap is on hold right now.

OP
OP
2018WOPHatch

2018WOPHatch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
@circuit.heart It looks like I would have to disassemble each seat in order to remove the harness which I dont believe I want to do yet.

If anyone know which wires I should connect between the 2 harnesses feel free to let me know

@xcivicx Why is your swap on hold?

Last edited:

xcivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI coupe in black
Country flag
yesterday i saw a van that did mobile air bag calibration, doing a google seems there may be a bunch of placed that do this. this would take care of the passenger side. i suppose i my hard wire the driver side. time to break out the leathers again.
Sponsored