Si has left the building

556ALPHA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
I posted this in the general thread but know some frequent here more. I have decided to sell the Si. Its a great car and a blast to drive. Long story short I gave my wife my Fusion and traded her car in on the Civic Si. She is not happy with the Fusion and its too far upside down to trade/sell. She drives daily and I rarely drive the Civic so fair is fair. She has no interest in the Civic.

I want to thank everyone for the wealth of informaton I gained here on the civicx forum.

I am listing several threads in the classifieds for the following that fits the Coupe Si, as well as many other models.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
556ALPHA

556ALPHA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Yea. Thats how I feel.

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
This is the first Si I've seen traded/sold on here.

On the other hand, I've seen more than one Type R traded/sold on here.

As of this post, there are currently 47 used Si listed on Cars.com. There are 36 used Type R listed and there are FAR fewer of them.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions. :)

1.5CivicEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I posted this in the general thread but know some frequent here more. I have decided to sell the Si. Its a great car and a blast to drive. Long story short I gave my wife my Fusion and traded her car in on the Civic Si. She is not happy with the Fusion and its too far upside down to trade/sell. She drives daily and I rarely drive the Civic so fair is fair. She has no interest in the Civic.
So you're back to the Fusion and what will she now drive? What doesn't she like about the Fusion?

stickshiftnewbie

First Name
Phel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen SI
Country flag

I want to thank everyone for the wealth of informaton I gained here on the civicx forum.

I am listing several threads in the classifieds for the following that fits the Coupe Si, as well as many other models.

OEM Black Wheel locks 4 +
OEM Black Wheel lugs 16 110$ Shipped
Fits Si/ Standard Civic. non Type R fitment

2 Genuine Red Honda Type R front logos- 2 of the fronts required for the coupe front/rear as well as the Red H Steering wheel emblem logo 65$ Shipped

Morimoto 105$ shipped

Taneva Strut Bar 80$ shipped

Raceseng Slammer Gloss White shift knob with engraved shift pattern, boot retainer, install adapter, and thermal bag. 110$ shipped

Ktuner with the Vit Tuned Si Stage 1 DUAL 19/25 psi tune. UNLOCKED. 350$ shipped
Can i buy the emblems?

OP
OP
556ALPHA

556ALPHA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
So you're back to the Fusion and what will she now drive? What doesn't she like about the Fusion?
Traded a Platinum Maxima in to reduce payment. I could list the differences but there are many. Buying another Maxima or Murano in same trim level. Bad costly mistake but incentives are good

lowrysam

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (Black) w/ HFP package
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I wanted to buy nearly everything you have for sale. But, I'm a day late and it went quickly. But, if you still have all of the emblems I would be happy to purchase.

OP
OP
556ALPHA

556ALPHA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
My apologies. They were sold to a member who inquired yesterday. I tried pricing things for a quick and fair deal for me and the buyer. Everything has been sold, it was a nice experience owning the Si
Sponsored