17 SI Coupe
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 SI Coupe
Country flag
New to the forum, I’ve got my wheels and tires done, ordered Takeda Air Intake, ships 2/28; now moving on to exhaust. I talked to GReddy, and they say theirs should be available late March...I think that’s the route I’m going...then maybe Hondata. Anybody waiting for GReddy...and other options I should look at? I personally hate the HDMI tip, or anything that resembles it. Just two simple tips.
Sponsored

l15b7allturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
New to the forum, I’ve got my wheels and tires done, ordered Takeda Air Intake, ships 2/28; now moving on to exhaust. I talked to GReddy, and they say theirs should be available late March...I think that’s the route I’m going...then maybe Hondata. Anybody waiting for GReddy...and other options I should look at? I personally hate the HDMI tip, or anything that resembles it. Just two simple tips.
I'm waiting for greddy I like their products. Glad it's next month since I've spent a lot on my si already

KnoxTn17Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si sedan
Country flag
Hks is in development for the si and invidia....i think they will be dual tips. Those are 2 other options, not sure on eta. Though.

OP
OP
mmuldoon

mmuldoon

17 SI Coupe
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 SI Coupe
Country flag
Hks is in development for the si and invidia....i think they will be dual tips. Those are 2 other options, not sure on eta. Though.
I’d be interested in HKS too, as long as it’s not a massive can. I’m old school, I had a 94 EX coupe back in the early 2000s, and like the old school cos. like GReddy and HKS. I had a Tanabe G-Power on it. I also had AEM intake and DC Sports on a Acura CL, too bad it looks like those cos. went pretty generic/Auto Zone..which is a shame. I just learned of AFE/Takeda, I’m pretty excited for their intake to arrive.

OP
OP
mmuldoon

mmuldoon

17 SI Coupe
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 SI Coupe
Country flag
Hey looks like you got Red badges, do you like the quality and fit you got? Can you direct me where to get them?

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
Damn, this is good to know! I was going to to say Greddy too but I like HKS better....

MavicTB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There will be plenty of options coming. That's why I am waiting. I want to hear different setups. This 1.5t sounds like crap strait piped imo. so far I like the greddy and the magnaflow.

pmcderm29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI, 2013 Honda CRV AWD
Country flag
Did they say if it was just the coupe or both. They had pics of the coupe on their Instagram. I emailed them a couple of times and never got a response.

OP
OP
mmuldoon

mmuldoon

17 SI Coupe
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 SI Coupe
Country flag
Did they say if it was just the coupe or both. They had pics of the coupe on their Instagram. I emailed them a couple of times and never got a response.
Didn’t specify if just coupe or both. Funny you say that, first time I called them, the guy was kind of rude...said something like check the website...at the time there wasn’t anything on the website...so I called a week ago and the the second guy was more helpful. They did say it would be a two muffler system.

pmcderm29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI, 2013 Honda CRV AWD
Country flag
Didn’t specify if just coupe or both. Funny you say that, first time I called them, the guy was kind of rude...said something like check the website...at the time there wasn’t anything on the website...so I called a week ago and the the second guy was more helpful. They did say it would be a two muffler system.
I even submitted my car for a test car. I used Greddy years ago on an 98 Acura Integra and always liked it. Hopefully they make it for both!!

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Should look into
https://afepower.com/afe-power-49-3...4-304-stainless-steel-cat-back-exhaust-system
https://afepower.com/afe-power-49-36618-b-takeda-304-stainless-steel-cat-back-exhaust-system
https://afepower.com/afe-power-49-36618-c-takeda-304-stainless-steel-cat-back-exhaust-system
https://afepower.com/afe-power-49-36618-l-takeda-304-stainless-steel-cat-back-exhaust-system

OP
OP
mmuldoon

mmuldoon

17 SI Coupe
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 SI Coupe
Country flag
Thanks, I have looked at them, and they are def. nice. I just wanted to have some more options before I pull the trigger. If the GReddy doesn’t post good dyno results and/or sound, that may be the one. I’m really stoked about their air intake. What is admirable about the AFE products is that they post legit DYNO hp/torque gains. I’m not seeing DYNO posts for the options out there now....I’d go with black tips, but cool that they offer multiple options.
Sponsored