OP
DOZOIR

DOZOIR

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe (lunar silver)
Country flag
I got this one, easy to take out if I need the trunk space, just unplug the plug.
Hertz DBA 200.3

10_hertz_sub.jpg
Thanks for the info. I am considering that Hertz sub due to its size and portability. What are your impressions after install?

The only other modification that I have done to the stock Premium Audio is upgraded the door tweeters and center speaker with Hertz.

Mike42dk

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5T 2018 sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the info. I am considering that Hertz sub due to its size and portability. What are your impressions after install?

The only other modification that I have done to the stock Premium Audio is upgraded the door tweeters and center speaker with Hertz.
I'm so pleased with the sound, took me some time to get the setting right, but I'm also surprised how much bass it delivers.
The other great thing is that it's so easy for me to remove the SUB, as I sometimes need the trunk space, and just unplug the SUB, and all space is free, but the downpart is that I do miss the bass in the short period I'm driving without the SUB :)
I have also upgraded all my speakers to Hertz DSK 170.3, so the sound is so much better than stock.

OP
OP
DOZOIR

DOZOIR

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe (lunar silver)
Country flag
I'm so pleased with the sound, took me some time to get the setting right, but I'm also surprised how much bass it delivers.
The other great thing is that it's so easy for me to remove the SUB, as I sometimes need the trunk space, and just unplug the SUB, and all space is free, but the downpart is that I do miss the bass in the short period I'm driving without the SUB :)
I have also upgraded all my speakers to Hertz DSK 170.3, so the sound is so much better than stock.
I was wondering how well the Hertz DSK 170.3 woofers fit in the doors. Any modifications?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Mike42dk

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5T 2018 sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag