Si Coupe Spoiler Stabilizers

fc333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I'm trying to figure out where to get wing stabilizers for an Si Coupe. I've only seen them on ABSDynamics website on the pictures for the 2dr Type R rear diffuser, but ABSDynamics doesn't sell them. If anyone has any idea where to get such a thing I'd greatly appreciate the help!

Honda Civic 10th gen Si Coupe Spoiler Stabilizers image_7b0c294b-a4b1-4f0c-81a8-fcbe46007d53
Sponsored

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Those look good

jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I'm trying to figure out where to get wing stabilizers for an Si Coupe. I've only seen them on ABSDynamics website on the pictures for the 2dr Type R rear diffuser, but ABSDynamics doesn't sell them. If anyone has any idea where to get such a thing I'd greatly appreciate the help!

image_7b0c294b-a4b1-4f0c-81a8-fcbe46007d53.jpg
Closest thing i've seen is this. Been contemplating getting the sedan one for mine.

https://www.carusedesign.com/10th-gen-civic-si-coupe

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag

pearlexl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 si coupe
Country flag
@jayman84 for the bmspec spoiler extension, the manufacturers don’t make ‘em anymore. you can only purchase from current owners. just a fyi if you were still looking.

Crakzor

First Name
Mathanael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Cruze, 2020 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
my coupe spoiler shakes every time I look back there

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Your right. I never even saw them there when I looked at the photo :doh:
Haha it happens. I've been eying that wing extention tho. I'm not going to be the guy that slaps a giant GT wing in the back lol.

jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
@jayman84 for the bmspec spoiler extension, the manufacturers don’t make ‘em anymore. you can only purchase from current owners. just a fyi if you were still looking.
Thanks. Yeah I remembered looking into them a few months ago and found that out too. I guess the Caruse Design wing is the only option really out there at the moment without having to replace
Haha it happens. I've been eying that wing extention tho. I'm not going to be the guy that slaps a giant GT wing in the back lol.
Yeah not my thing either and I think the type r one is too much even for that car. I like the duckbill look on the sedans and coupes better which this kinda gives it without having to delete your spoiler and fill in holes before you put the new one on. Does seem a little pricey for a piece of plastic though. If it was $100 I would have jumped on it already.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Thanks. Yeah I remembered looking into them a few months ago and found that out too. I guess the Caruse Design wing is the only option really out there at the moment without having to replace

Yeah not my thing either and I think the type r one is too much even for that car. I like the duckbill look on the sedans and coupes better which this kinda gives it without having to delete your spoiler and fill in holes before you put the new one on. Does seem a little pricey for a piece of plastic though. If it was $100 I would have jumped on it already.
I'd even be allot happier at $140. I thought it was carbon fiber too, not plastic. Bummer.

Eh my cosmetic stuff is planed for next spring anyway. I've been constraining on the engine for the most part xD

jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'd even be allot happier at $140. I thought it was carbon fiber too, not plastic. Bummer.

Eh my cosmetic stuff is planed for next spring anyway. I've been constraining on the engine for the most part xD
Same. I wanna get a Prl cai next I think. I want the abs dynamics carbon lip so I may grab one of those before they are all gone.

OP
OP
fc333

fc333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
@Crakzor Same here! The spoiler is shaking like a hooker in church every time I look in the rear view mirror on the highway. I ordered the Caruse Design aero flap about a month ago and am hoping it won't shake as much with a little more weight added onto it but I also fear that it may make the problem worse or more likely have no effect at all lol. Also hoping in the mean time I can find some stabilizers to eliminate the shaking altogether but it seems like the ones in the picture were custom made since no company sells them as far as I know.

I also emailed ABS about the stabilizers and they told me they'd contact the owner and see where he got them so I'll give an update when/if they get back to me.

OP
OP
fc333

fc333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Update: I found a guy on etsy making stabilizers for the Si coupe spoiler. I got them in and installed last week and they've been going strong even though they're just holding on with thin strips of 3m double sided tape. All spoiler flapping has been eliminated! They were a bit pricey for two pieces of plastic but if anyone is interested in getting some here's the link:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/855575168/si-coupe-wing-stabilizers?ref=shop_home_active_2&crt=1

0percentapr

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Update: I found a guy on etsy making stabilizers for the Si coupe spoiler. I got them in and installed last week and they've been going strong even though they're just holding on with thin strips of 3m double sided tape. All spoiler flapping has been eliminated! They were a bit pricey for two pieces of plastic but if anyone is interested in getting some here's the link:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/855575168/si-coupe-wing-stabilizers?ref=shop_home_active_2&crt=1
I've seen a lot of people use his products, he has an Si coupe duckbill for sale as well but it doesn't fill the OEM holes, I follow him on IG. I also follow another person casale design, who is working on an si coupe duckbill that should cover the OEM holes
Sponsored