Si Coupe Spoiler on Si Sedan???

The_Fenix_2.0

Brett Bynes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 honda fit sport
Country flag
So I'm seriously considering buying an 18 Si, but I'm torn between the coupe and sedan. The sedan would fit my day-to-day needs a lot better than the coupe, but I love the looks of the coupe, including the spoiler. So I was wondering if there's a way to have the best of both worlds and install the coupe spoiler on the sedan Si? Thanks.
Sponsored

jpuhl777

First Name
Jp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe (WOP)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
well yeah cause the coupe is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

with enough cash on hand, you can do anything you want with the spoiler. It will more than likely fit, however it might have different mount points so you might need to fill some holes.

Mogadee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Mazdaspeed 3, '17 WOP Si Sedan
Country flag

maskale

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si
Last edited:

TheBatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CTR Boost Blue, '21 Mazda 3
Country flag
The only difference to me would be the semi-misconception that the sedan is easier to get in because it has 4 doors. In my experience with my '15 Sedan...at least for me, at 5'10"...getting into the back was awkward, at best. The coupe has plenty of leg room, and, IMO, it looks cooler. I wasn't even interested in the '17 Si until I saw the coupe...

If you must have the sedan, I don't see why the spoiler won't fit (with possible minor mods).

TheRealWizzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe / 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
Country flag
Id just get the coupe if you like the looks better it is still very easy to get the back and plenty of room as long as your are under like 5 10 5 11.

OP
OP
The_Fenix_2.0

The_Fenix_2.0

Brett Bynes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 honda fit sport
Country flag
The only difference to me would be the semi-misconception that the sedan is easier to get in because it has 4 doors. In my experience with my '15 Sedan...at least for me, at 5'10"...getting into the back was awkward, at best. The coupe has plenty of leg room, and, IMO, it looks cooler. I wasn't even interested in the '17 Si until I saw the coupe...

If you must have the sedan, I don't see why the spoiler won't fit (with possible minor mods).
I only look at sedans now, considering my parents are getting up there and absolutely refuse to crawl into the back if I take them anywhere lol

jeremiah

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si coupe, 1999 Lexus Gs300
I only look at sedans now, considering my parents are getting up there and absolutely refuse to crawl into the back if I take them anywhere lol
If you have to transport people, having a sedan makes the process so much easier.

I rarely take a passengers and if I do its usually just one person so the coupe works for me.

TheBatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CTR Boost Blue, '21 Mazda 3
Country flag
When I bought my '15 Si...I bought a sedan - thinking of my significant other's aging parents, and when we visit them, it would be easier for them to get in/out. When it came time for HER to buy a car...she bought a '16 EX-L...COUPE. Her folks actually were fine in it - one sat in the front, and the other climbed in the back with she or I. When I got interested in the '17...no more Mr. Nice Guy...haha... :eek:)
Sponsored