T-Lo9385

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
So I went to HIN last night and I was inspired all over again, to modified my civic Si. Problem that I’m running into is that, I can’t find a bodykit anywhere for the coupe. The sedan has some but the coupe is virtually non existent. Any help would be greatly be appreciated. Thanks again!
Sponsored

Driver56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI coupe
Country flag
Yeah, most of the stuff I've seen is for the sedan or hatch. I believe the aftermarket type r front bumper and a couple of rear diffusers are your choices. Maybe a universal lip kit if you want it to look lower. Personally I like the rear window louvers from ikon, but that may or may not be your cup of tea.

aldo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I put the Civic HFP underbody spoilers on, very easy to install and gives my 2018 Coupe a nice look. I also put on the HFP front red lip, that’s all I’m gonna do, don’t want to overdo it.

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
I put the Civic HFP underbody spoilers on, very easy to install and gives my 2018 Coupe a nice look. I also put on the HFP front red lip, that’s all I’m gonna do, don’t want to overdo it.
The HFP side skirts are so subtle, I barely notice them. I was thinking about getting them but it's really not much of a change, imo.

aldo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
The HFP side skirts are so subtle, I barely notice them. I was thinking about getting them but it's really not much of a change, imo.
Yes no doubt very subtle, it’s all personal preference.

Da215Kaos

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any luck yet with finding anything for the coupe? I have a 2017 si coupe and I feel your pain. In the past I bought a 06 civic 4 door and everything I saw was for 2 door. So when I purchased my si, I figured 2 door........wrong! Everything is 4 door........:(

Da215Kaos

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's what I'm talking about. Should have bought a 4 door. Should have done research first before buying it but I didn't! I have a 2 door si now.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Very SIck! I just followed the guy on Instagram. He'll be selling the kit. I'm definitely interested.
I'm guessing 5K for the kit.