Si Brake Kits On Sport Hatchback?

CaptainAsthma76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
So I've decided that I want to put a big brake kit on my 2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback. However, after browsing the internet and looking at many brake kits, I've found that most kits are fit to the 10th gen Civic Si. My question was as to whether or not there was any difference between the assembly on an Si and a Civic Sport Hatchback and whether or not a Big Brake Kit made for a Civc Si will fit without any modification needed on my Hatchback. I understand that though parts might look the same, they may fit entirely different. So before I wasted time and effort on a part that won't fit, I wanted to ask for the advice of the Civic wizards.
Sponsored

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
Sport hatch disc diameter is 11.1 while the Si has 12.1 discs.

It is a direct fitment and you just need to trim the dust shields to fit in the bigger discs and calipers.

I was supposed to go that way but settled with upgraded pads and discs instead.

I know @360glitch can help us more with this.

OP
OP

CaptainAsthma76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sport hatch disc diameter is 11.1 while the Si has 12.1 discs.

It is a direct fitment and you just need to trim the dust shields to fit in the bigger discs and calipers.

I was supposed to go that way but settled with upgraded pads and discs instead.

I know @360glitch can help us more with this.
My main concern was definitely fitment. I would like to be able to get a full brake kit that fits as if it were an OEM part and not have to get any additional parts to adapt them to my car. If I have to simply trim the dust shield then thats fine with me.

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
My main concern was definitely fitment. I would like to be able to get a full brake kit that fits as if it were an OEM part and not have to get any additional parts to adapt them to my car. If I have to simply trim the dust shield then thats fine with me.
Why don’t you go with the Genesis-Rogue hybrid brake kit? Brembo calipers from Hyundai Genesis and Nissan Rogue (3rd row) discs. @CanadiaegeanBlue did this thing.

OP
OP

CaptainAsthma76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Why don’t you go with the Genesis-Rogue hybrid brake kit? Brembo calipers from Hyundai Genesis and Nissan Rogue (3rd row) discs. @CanadiaegeanBlue did this thing.
I mainly wanted to go with a complete kit for peace of mind when it comes to having all the proper parts and if anything goes wrong I can resolve it easier.

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I mainly wanted to go with a complete kit for peace of mind when it comes to having all the proper parts and if anything goes wrong I can resolve it easier.
You wanna DM him in IG and ask his Brembo BBK on his Sport hatch...
Sponsored