Si 4 Wheel Brake Packages

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
For the rear: K7934

In my case, I used Powerstop Geomet coated Evolution blank discs for front and rear. My front pads were Powerstop Z26 extreme pads and the rear pads were Powerstop Z23 sport pads.

macrossranma

First Name
macross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic SI
Country flag
I use powerstop track day pads and rotors with motul fluid. Very good stopping power autox and track, no overheat at all ( im very hard on brakes on track). Down side minor knock noise over bumps, alot of squeeling daily driving and alot of brake dust. It also dont last long 3 lapping days and its almost gone, but its cheap from rock auto

RAC80

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Thinking same....... dont need big money kit, hell oem isnt bad. Surely this is a reasonable upgrade...... ?

Benster

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport 6MT
Country flag
There are not a lot of 4 corner kits out there, we still have to piece together aftermarket stuff. Otherwise, premium parts from carquest or napa will be more than enough for normal driving.

What I hate about all Civic models is the types of pads that fit front and rear are very hard to find and I don't like to mismatch brake pads unless it's for a track car where you're trying to set up the brakes to do something different than stock.

Stop tech has axle kits so you could buy 1 front and one rear kit and have very good parts but their website is very hard to navigate and hard to understand what works for what and what you're getting without writing down part numbers and searching them to see what you're getting. But they have very high quality rotors and pads that are very track worthy.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag

bbeem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wanted to update on this. I ordered this kit for $272 shipped back in June 2021. Seven months later come January they said they were still back ordered with no date in sight so I decided to cancel and got refund. Another 3 months go by and I just came home to a 50lb box of brakes at the door. The drilled and slotted rotors look pretty nice.

Original brakes are still stopping great at 53k but the rear rotors look like garbage. Especially hoping these rear rotors wear better. How many people are replacing the rear brakes without the service tool to retract EPB?

Benster

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport 6MT
Country flag
Wanted to update on this. I ordered this kit for $272 shipped back in June 2021. Seven months later come January they said they were still back ordered with no date in sight so I decided to cancel and got refund. Another 3 months go by and I just came home to a 50lb box of brakes at the door. The drilled and slotted rotors look pretty nice.

Original brakes are still stopping great at 53k but the rear rotors look like garbage. Especially hoping these rear rotors wear better. How many people are replacing the rear brakes without the service tool to retract EPB?
You just need the E torx socket and find the procedure to reset the parking brake in the rear. I did mine like that and had no issues.

Thatguyraw

I don’t own a civic
First Name
Raw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
i swap mine without the service tool, i just use regular piston press you get a autozone.
Sponsored