Darsay

First Name
Darsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 5d 2017 Hatchback
Country flag
Hi. Want shutdown keyless. because it’s very easy for thieves to open a car. I think for a start, disconnect the antenna wire in the lock control module. Just there is no diagram of this module. maybe someone has such a scheme?
Sponsored

CapnCarl

I'm fly, I'm pilot
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Country flag
You could just put your fob in a faraday bag to block the signal until you need it.

OP
OP

Darsay

First Name
Darsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 5d 2017 Hatchback
Country flag
You could just put your fob in a faraday bag to block the signal until you need it.
I want to do everything right. so that when I put on my second alarm with a fishing rod it was impossible to copy my native key

josby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring sedan
Country flag
Hi. Want shutdown keyless. because it’s very easy for thieves to open a car. I think for a start, disconnect the antenna wire in the lock control module. Just there is no diagram of this module. maybe someone has such a scheme?
Honda Civic 10th gen shutdown keyless 2016-civic-trunk-tray

I think the antenna you want is the one that's under the rear package tray/deck lid (on a sedan, at least). That grey horizontal bar near the top of the image above. I believe that's the one for the keyless entry, and the one for the keyless starting is in the rear of the center console:

Honda Civic 10th gen shutdown keyless antenna

OP
OP

Darsay

First Name
Darsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 5d 2017 Hatchback
Country flag
2016-civic-trunk-tray.jpg

I think the antenna you want is the one that's under the rear package tray/deck lid (on a sedan, at least). That grey horizontal bar near the top of the image above. I believe that's the one for the keyless entry, and the one for the keyless starting is in the rear of the center console:

antenna.png
Thanks. Bot I have hatchback 2017 ex. Need see
Sponsored