Show your Emblems

FRDA250.FK7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What did you use for adhesive? I plan on swapping out for the jdm black chromes soon.
Rear emblem and civic lettering came with adhesive on them and for the front I used 3M press and place. First time trying it and hasn’t been on long enough to vouch for it yet but it went on really nice. Front emblem came with the pins and washers but i couldn’t get to them with taking anything apart
Sponsored

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Rear emblem and civic lettering came with adhesive on them and for the front I used 3M press and place. First time trying it and hasn’t been on long enough to vouch for it yet but it went on really nice. Front emblem came with the pins and washers but i couldn’t get to them with taking anything apart
Thanks!

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
.....sorry to keep bugging everyone, but does anyone know if sedan and hatch share same “H” emblems? I know couple has a different rear one, haven’t heard much on hatches.

Thanks.

TheGreenCivic

Princess Fiona
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX-P
Country flag
For decades, the red, black/black chrome and OEM "H" emblems has been recognized.
Just for fun, show off your emblems - Yes, this means the OEM too I suppose... However, be creative!
Show your rainbow, blue, gold, pink, green, red of different sorts.... "H" Emblems!

Creativity or original are all great, show them off here in this thread!
I’m leaning towards getting the red JDM emblem for the front and then doing a neochrome overlay because I prefer neochrome to red with the green

Honda Civic 10th gen Show your Emblems 5C9E10C4-8BB2-4969-8770-8C9E333448E8

Honda Civic 10th gen Show your Emblems F6C2B821-DA25-46EF-9490-BC8CC9EB6A80

Honda Civic 10th gen Show your Emblems 4302BDDA-74C6-4BBC-9984-A48EBB708E20

novy_wan_kenobi

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX Sedan 2.0L NA 6MT
Country flag
I have a 17 civic sedan modern steel metallic and I want to delete all of the chrome.

I want to add the black chrome CIVIC and "H" emblems on the rear.

For the front, I am either going to plastidip my current chrome grill, or order a new black grill (haven't decided yet). However, either way I go, I need to update the "H" emblem on the front...

Ideally, I am looking for a JDM style emblem, however I'd really like to find one that is black with the "H" and outer trim in a gray or modern steel metallic looking color OR vice versa gray or modern steel metallic with the "H" and outer trim in black.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I can generally find the rear style emblems I'm looking for on eBay, however I'm having trouble finding the style I'd prefer for the front. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

Honda Civic 10th gen Show your Emblems civic 17

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a 17 civic sedan modern steel metallic and I want to delete all of the chrome.

I want to add the black chrome CIVIC and "H" emblems on the rear.

For the front, I am either going to plastidip my current chrome grill, or order a new black grill (haven't decided yet). However, either way I go, I need to update the "H" emblem on the front...

Ideally, I am looking for a JDM style emblem, however I'd really like to find one that is black with the "H" and outer trim in a gray or modern steel metallic looking color OR vice versa gray or modern steel metallic with the "H" and outer trim in black.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I can generally find the rear style emblems I'm looking for on eBay, however I'm having trouble finding the style I'd prefer for the front. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

civic 17.jpeg
Check out carbonsixthelement on the gram..... https://instagram.com/carbonsixthelement?igshid=2w87aixir5p0

or
aero_spec_racing https://instagram.com/aero_spec_racing?igshid=rc89rwrjsj2k

or
Eric at Jets vinyl can custom make you whatever overlay you want.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/JetsVinyl?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=695306148

https://instagram.com/jetsvinyl?igshid=ih9e9toom4g2

Last edited: