Jmillerohio

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R Champion White
Country flag
Just turned 3k miles on my 2019 CtR in CW. This vehicle is my daily driver, grocery getter, kid runner and everything else car. Just curious how many miles everyone has on theres and what you use it for. I bought it knowing it was gonna be something to drive everyday, besides winter, and have enjoyed it so far. The handling really holds a sweet spot in my heart even more than the engine performance. Post a picture of your ODO and let me know if what you originally planned for the car has changed or stayed the same! Hope to put many more miles on and continue to build this car.
Honda Civic 10th gen Show me yours, I'll show you mine. 20200724_080216
Sponsored

FC1_BUILTBOOST

First Name
Reuben Zuev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Just turned 3k miles on my 2019 CtR in CW. This vehicle is my daily driver, grocery getter, kid runner and everything else car. Just curious how many miles everyone has on theres and what you use it for. I bought it knowing it was gonna be something to drive everyday, besides winter, and have enjoyed it so far. The handling really holds a sweet spot in my heart even more than the engine performance. Post a picture of your ODO and let me know if what you originally planned for the car has changed or stayed the same! Hope to put many more miles on and continue to build this car.
20200724_080216.jpg
Bro but where’s the car photo lol