IcySerg

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Is that the 27won knob? Can you tell the difference in shifting (for the better I hope)?
Better than stock for sure, feels better in the hands and doesn’t get too hot or too cold. Makes the car feel more premium

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
Better than stock for sure, feels better in the hands and doesn’t get too hot or too cold. Makes the car feel more premium
Cool, thanks. I've been considering buying one, think you've helped me make up my mind.

Jogales

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Aegean Blue Si Sedan
Country flag
If I'm getting a Receseng knob, do I need a boot collar like you have there? Is that the standard or threaded one?
You'll need either the retainer or the collar/retainer. I neglected to buy one when I got my Stratose, and I absolutely love the knob, but my shift boot isn't attached, which ruins the look and feel. I just placed a second order to get a retainer because it was cheaper than the collar. The Civic takes a threaded adapter.

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
Bought this 27won knob from forum member marcopolo: Received it last night and installed it this morning. As expected, the hardest part of the installation was popping the shift boot ring off of the knob and putting it back on to the 27won knob. I used a trim tool to help push down the ring.

As for the knob, I already LOVE it! Great feel (shifts seem so much better) and I don't mind the extra height.

Honda Civic 10th gen Show me your aftermarket shift knob 20200901_071025

Last edited: