Blue18SI

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 si sedan, 1989 crx hf
Country flag
Found this (real) carbon fiber shift knob in my tool box. Not sure where it came from or how I acquired it. May have been from my integra years ago. Was still new in the box. Trying it out wile I wait for my acuity poco. No label not sure of brand lol

Honda Civic 10th gen Show me your aftermarket shift knob 4A322B2F-D178-4BEC-ACD2-AE7811678EAD
Sponsored

JonasJoker

First Name
Jona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
Is it a direct replacement, ie: other than the shift snob, did you have to change anything underneath?
No bro just the shift knob and it comes with the correct thread pitch you need which is 10x1.5"

Clemtide

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
can we use factory shift boot collar with this knob
Yes and no, I could not get the factory collar to sit flush against the knob and have the knob tightened down. It will work tightened down with factory collar, but you will have a 1/2 inch gap between the collar and the knob that you will only see in certain positions.

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
Yes and no, I could not get the factory collar to sit flush against the knob and have the knob tightened down. It will work tightened down with factory collar, but you will have a 1/2 inch gap between the collar and the knob that you will only see in certain positions.
what if I go for light bulb shape as our stock knob is kind of shaped in the same way

Clemtide

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
what if I go for light bulb shape as our stock knob is kind of shaped in the same way
I am not sure and I don't want to tell you incorrectly. But I believe you would run into the same problem. I tried looking and I couldn't find anyone with a billetworkz knob and factory collar.