germic2222

First Name
Germic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5T Sedan
Country flag
Hi guys, currently I’m still using my stock Coilovers n planning to upgrade either 2 of this. Unfortunately, I couldn’t make decision between 2 of these Coilovers and I definitely don’t have the budget to get 2 of these?. I would like to seek some reviews from BC/D2 users. Ur suggestions + feedback means a lot to me tqvm!
Sponsored

PdxJose

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hi guys, currently I’m still using my stock Coilovers n planning to upgrade either 2 of this. Unfortunately, I couldn’t make decision between 2 of these Coilovers and I definitely don’t have the budget to get 2 of these?. I would like to seek some reviews from BC/D2 users. Ur suggestions + feedback means a lot to me tqvm!
I’m also curious about BC coilovers. I’m thinking of buying some myself but I’m wondering how people like them.

SouthSideBeef

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR86
Country flag
I have BC coilovers with the swift springs upgrade. I think the damping is set toward the middle and they ride great. The steering is more responsive and I can feel more bumps and imperfections in the road without the suspension being overly stiff. TBH I think If I got the D2's I would be saying the same things. There's prob not much of a difference between the two when it comes to daily driving but I like my BC coilovers.