PhillyFenom

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX(automatic)
Country flag
Are there any shops in the LA/Santa Clarita area that do ktunes on cars for you ? Or anyone willing to hook me up(for a fee) with a tune??
Sponsored

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m pretty sure you would still need a tuning device (hondata or ktuner) I’m guessing you mean a custom tune?

OP
OP
PhillyFenom

PhillyFenom

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX(automatic)
Country flag
I’m pretty sure you would still need a tuning device (hondata or ktuner) I’m guessing you mean a custom tune?
Nah I'm hoping to just have someone let me use the ktuner to put the tune on and thats it. Or again a shop that will do it.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nah I'm hoping to just have someone let me use the ktuner to put the tune on and thats it. Or again a shop that will do it.
You'll need to purchase a flashing device to do that. The V1.2 is the most cost efficient option but many users go for the V2.0 with the touch screen display. If you are on a tight budget you can always find a nice used one but be smart about who you buy from and make sure it is unlocked, otherwise it will be unusable for you. They cannot be used on two or more cars at the same time.

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m pretty sure you have to lock it to your car in order to keep and use. I think you might be confusing dyno tuning that’s where u go to a shop and they make u your own tune but u still need a flashing device
Sponsored