Shock absorber with Eibach Pro-kit

GoldClass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I know quite a number of people lowered with Eibach pro-kit with oem shock absorber. As a matter of time, the oem shock will give way. I have been searching around and there are a few popular shock such as Bilstien, Monroe, KYB, Konico, Tein, Koni, Eibach, etc.

I am looking for a shock that give the;

1) best comfort to complement shorter travel pro-kit spring,
2) eliminate the bottom up effect,
3) can last for some good years.

If anyone run pro-kit with aftermarket shock, please feel free to share your experience.
Sponsored

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
I'm using the Pro Kit with the OEM shocks for about one year and the ride is almost OEM, i have plans to keep my car for a long time for that reason i made the choice for the eibach pro kits, when the shock get wrong I will replace it with some better ones.

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Touring coupe
Country flag
Last edited:

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
Do your Prokit springs make noises? Seen a few posts of front end noises when springs gets installed. Rubbing noises of springs when turning. Deciding between Whiteline or Prokit springs. Just want a daily driver ride. Link below of Prokit noises. Thanks

https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/how-much-noise-is-to-be-expected-with-eibach-pro-kit.52452/
I have 0 noises since the installation, my car feel and ride like OEM the installation was originally made in the honda dealership with a certified honda mechanic maybe i have that point on my favor.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
I’ve noticed a little bit of extra squeaking due to the stiffer ride of the pro-kit, but nothing major. I’ve had it for roughly 1k miles with no other issues.
Sponsored