First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None atm!
Country flag
Hi everyone!

New member here located in SoCal. I was able to find a CTR out of state which is super exciting. I’m wondering if anyone has a recommendation on transport companies? There’s a lot of them out there so hopefully you have had a good experience! Thanks so much for any help and advice!

Excited to be part of this community! Coming from a Camaro SS 1LE. Been lurking for a minute so happy to be posting! Thanks!
Sponsored

chazzer96

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Accord, 2021 CTR CW
Country flag
I paid $1240 back in May and it took about 9-10 days to arrive from Zimbrick Honda in Wisconsin to here in SoCal. I went through “Orange Auto Transport” and although it was a little longer wait than expected it came perfectly. Of course these are brokers so they will use different companies that are available for shipping.

OP
OP

Dave_s

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None atm!
Country flag
I paid $1240 back in May and it took about 9-10 days to arrive from Zimbrick Honda in Wisconsin to here in SoCal. I went through “Orange Auto Transport” and although it was a little longer wait than expected it came perfectly. Of course these are brokers so they will use different companies that are available for shipping.
Perfect, thanks! Just contacted for a quote.

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Go on uship.com and get a free estimate. Use an enclosed carrier for peace of mind. Good luck!
Sponsored