@@ SF cars & coffee 12/2/17 @@@

ES EF ED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L , 2011 CTS-V
Country flag
just a reminder , Incase some don’t know and Intrested In the event .

Honda Civic 10th gen @@ SF cars  & coffee  12/2/17 @@@ C66E7BEC-F36C-46BB-9F74-1AF2C7CE0BED
Sponsored

OP
OP
ES EF ED

ES EF ED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
anyone going to C&C this weekend? 2 of my friends and i (3 cars..GTR,Si and FC3) are convoying (if thats even a word) together to the event.
I was planning on it but may pass .... this sounds like it’s going to be a clusterfuck like the last one they had at treasure island that backed up traffic all way to the toll plaza / backed up on the lower deck exit too , Took almost an hour to get in .
I know one of the groups meeting at Dublin will possibly have over a hundred cars caravaning .

mokylim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX-P
Country flag
I was planning on it but may pass .... this sounds like it’s going to be a clusterfuck like the last one they had at treasure island that backed up traffic all way to the toll plaza / backed up on the lower deck exit too , Took almost an hour to get in .
I know one of the groups meeting at Dublin will possibly have over a hundred cars caravaning .
oh lawd o_O

thanks for the heads up

OP
OP
ES EF ED

ES EF ED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
oh lawd o_O

thanks for the heads up
They haven’t had one in a awhile and it seems like it’s gonna be the biggest one yet. Unless you plan on getting there around 7:30am -ish .

Which direction you coming from ?

mokylim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX-P
Country flag
They haven’t had one in a awhile and it seems like it’s gonna be the biggest one yet. Unless you plan on getting there around 7:30am -ish .

Which direction you coming from ?
east bay hayward so itll be close but wont be able to head over until way past 8 am. now im kinda hesitant on going based on what you said.
Sponsored