Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Has anyone installed one on there car?

If so does i have a few questions.

Did or does it last long?
Does it fit tight?
Notice any issues ?

I am going for the black and red theme and found a black one with red stitching but I’m a little hesitant.
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Not on the Civic but I've used Wheelskins with great success in the past. A bit of a pain to put on but you just need to take your time. They've lasted the life of the car with proper upkeep (leather cleaning and conditioning).

racer

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan.
Country flag
Put a "wheelskins" on my old car. Good quality. Lasted well. I should have done mine in warmer weather to get a better stretch of the leather cover. I did it in about 45 degree weather. Not difficult. Just take your time.

B0nez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Si Coupe | '08 FJ Cruiser | '05 Jeep LJ
Country flag
I put one I got for ~$8 on Amazon, it took a while to sew on but the feel, durability and quality was so much better than any steering wheel cover I have ever used

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The best part of this imo, it's not as bulky as ordinary wheel covers you can find in Walmart, just a little thicker than stock, and it doesn't have that opening where it's now sewed, so no dust collecting there. I got mine for my old car, then when I swap my steering wheel I moved that cover over. And as gtman said, it stays in good shape as long as you maintain it. I do get a few minor scratches over the years, I guess most of them are from my family driving with their wedding ring. But considering the price, when it gets bad enough, just swap to a new one :D

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
I got two that look like factory installed. They are custom to your steering wheel. I was going to install them today but ended up to busy. They look like this:
Honda Civic 10th gen sew on steering wheel cover 5870D10F-5A5F-4D6F-BE89-7D6D4C0985AF

omar0123

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
Country flag
No it comes exact fit i can send the link if anybody is interested i bought that cover because its like the fk2 sterring wheel but better its all genuine leather , good thing about the cover it protects the oem plus it has a thicker grip

Last edited: