Service Manuals

Control freak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX manual
I'd love to see a sticky pointing to Honda's Independent Repair Website, and any other resources or information.

Does anyone know how comprehensive or up to date ServiceExpress is? How useful do others find it? I saw in another thread that someone got the radio connector pinouts, so there's something available, by how much?

What other sites have technical info, or is it just a lot use of the search function here?

I'd suggest pinning a thread with all the useful info and posts, but that might just have to point to all the threads here anyway.
Sponsored

Anekin007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Its the same resource Honda technician uses. All the tsb and recall info are on there as well. If you're a DIY or anyone just needing info on their car it's a must. If you just looking up one car you can download pretty much everything with a one day pass. I bought the one month subscription and downloading all the info for bunch of cars I needed. Some keywords I used are install, remove, info, diagram, description, and spec.

OP
OP

Control freak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX manual
Its the same resource Honda technician uses. All the tsb and recall info are on there as well. If you're a DIY or anyone just needing info on their car it's a must. If you just looking up one car you can download pretty much everything with a one day pass. I bought the one month subscription and downloading all the info for bunch of cars I needed. Some keywords I used are install, remove, info, diagram, description, and spec.
What format can you download that info in? PDF?

In the radio thread I saw, there were screenshots of the website. I'm not too proficient with getting a spider to crawl a website.

Anekin007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Half are pdf but the rest has a print button. Chrome browser has the option to save as pdf if you print stuff. The screen shots I took were from the electronic wiring diagram. It's more technical info in the wiring schematics with connector wiring layout and location picture.
Sponsored