Service Manual for 10th Gen Civic, Si, Type R (FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4, FK4, FK7, FK8)

dkizl

First Name
derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic lx sedan
Country flag
Well 90% of that "subscription" information, is now downloadable from this forum (for Free) :thumbsup:
Where can I find wire diagram/schematics for 2016 Civic LX?
Sponsored

Cpt.Jack

First Name
Sait
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag

Matt Noke

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are there step by step directions for disassembly of a 2017 Si transmission? Or guide on how to replace input/main shaft bearing? I'm not very good with computer stuff and any help would be greatly appreciated.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback 1.5T LX 6MT
Country flag
This is awesome. Thanks so much to whoever posted the link to the service manuals!

jackson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX
Country flag
Can someone explain to me a couple of things. While looking at a certain part, ie. SM_17.pdf why does it appear the same instruction is listed like 3 times within that pdf? Like the Removal/Install of the Starter.. it shows it as 3 times and its the same descriptions, am I not understanding something here?

Also, where the torque values are supposed to be listed I see white empty boxes. Is there something I'm missing again that should show these or where the blue hyperlinks are supposed to a actually function and take me to a proper section?

BrandonSmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX 2.0L
Country flag
Can someone explain to me a couple of things. While looking at a certain part, ie. SM_17.pdf why does it appear the same instruction is listed like 3 times within that pdf? Like the Removal/Install of the Starter.. it shows it as 3 times and its the same descriptions, am I not understanding something here?

Also, where the torque values are supposed to be listed I see white empty boxes. Is there something I'm missing again that should show these or where the blue hyperlinks are supposed to a actually function and take me to a proper section?
There are three different engines and three different transmissions. There are no headings that indicate which is which, you just have to read between the lines. What I have noticed is the 1.5L engines are listed first, then the 2.0L. And, the 1.5L's CVT is listed first, then the 2.0L's CVT (and then the manual trans, if applicable).

Torque values are listed in the steps. On the general overview, they are just white boxes.

Hyperlinks will not work, however, you need to go to the appropriate PDF and search for that hyperlinked info (use the index to know what PDF you need, then ctrl-F to search).

Rom

First Name
Rom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK8
Country flag
AMAZING -- Thank you for making this available to us.
There must be literally 1000's of pages in total .. but unfortunately, I could not find any sort of INDEX, which makes finding anything, like looking for a Needle in a haystack.

Am I missing seeing the index somewhere ??

It looks like these PDF's came from http://cardiagn.com, with the Honda Civic manual being at

https://cardiagn.com/honda-civic-fc-fk-2016-2019-service-repair-manual-owners-manual/

The good news is that this link is actually an INDEX, to view the correct pdf file ONLINE.

What seems to be needed is this Index page in a downloadable PDF version, that will call the correct pdf file form the set downloaded from https://www.mediafire.com/file/gypb38nk1ye3dli/FC&FK_Service_Manual.zip/file

Maybe this already exists, if not should not be too difficult to generate -- It would certainly make the downloaded pdf manual a lot more usable
Thank you for your sharing

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
*CivicX*
Password includes the asterisks and is case sensitive.

fjrman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic 4 door LX with CVT
Country flag
Does Honda provide this service info free of charge?

If not, I'm surprised the admins of this forum allow the info to given out at no cost to viewers.

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

If not, I'm surprised the admins of this forum allow the info to given out at no cost to viewers.
Are you trying to be the manual police for Honda? The admins are pretty hands off here, in case you hadn't noticed. But, if you care so much there is a button to report a post if you really need to have it reviewed.

BrandonSmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX 2.0L
Country flag

Admins? We don't need no stinkin admins

highroller

First Name
U Hash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo
Country flag
Link not working anymore? Unable to download zip file.
Sponsored