Seriously? Do dealers sell at anywhere close to this price?

DarthNemod

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe LX 2.0, 2000 Honda S2000
Ended up with a LX Coupe and paid about $2700 below sticker.

OP
OP

Big E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Lol saw it was mcdavid honda of frisco on the sticker, I almost went there when shopping for my hatch but really liked classic of texoma's commercials, looks like I made a good choice, no add-ons except tint for 300 which I'm fine with. Fenton up here in Ardmore OK does the same thing, was there for alignment and was checking our their hatch prices. $1800 markup for mud guards, door edge guards and protection package aka paint / seat sealants. For the same stuff plus tint had a markup of $2700 on a V6 accord coupe I looked at.

Insane.
Yep. I paid 26K for my Sport Touring up in OKC. And that included door edge guards, cargo tray, window tint - plus whatever else is in those crazy "appearance packages".

hunterbott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan
Wow, I was kind of annoyed that my dealer had put a pinstripe on my LX Sedan and upped the price by $45! Didn't realize I was getting such a great deal.

totopo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Ex Hatch, 370z
Country flag
I didn't think anyone actually paid for those showroom cars. I think when they want to finally get rid of them they heavily discount all the added junk?

Madbevo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback (CBP)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yep. I paid 26K for my Sport Touring up in OKC. And that included door edge guards, cargo tray, window tint - plus whatever else is in those crazy "appearance packages".
I get jealous everytime i hear you say that. I paid that much for my EX-L Navi with same extras, spent 5 hours at the dealer to get them that low.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
am I crazy or does that sticker say 399.00 for floor mats?
The sales department isn't happy if they aren't getting a cut and by a cut they like to take half of the cake, I've worked in dealers and i still do i see it happen all the time and its ridiculous what they do to people just for there own personal greed.

eberrong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sedan Touring
Country flag
Honda should put a stop to this BS!

The best one I saw was $299 for nitrogen filled tires. Insanity. Think about it. Impossible for consumers to even know if there is air or nitrogen. My instinct says there is air in those tires.

redstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-T, 2019 CR-V EX-L
Country flag
Honda should put a stop to this BS!

The best one I saw was $299 for nitrogen filled tires. Insanity. Think about it. Impossible for consumers to even know if there is air or nitrogen. My instinct says there is air in those tires.
The air in your tires is already around 78% nitrogen. Seems like a pretty bold scam they are running.

johnc_22

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sedan - Touring - Cosmic Blue
Country flag
I was test driving yesterday and the Touring sedan I was looking at had body side molding and a bunch of other stuff. It will be no deal if I have to pay for stuff I don't want.
Sponsored