Sequential Side Mirror and Caps +plus more

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

So basically I installed a sequential signal side mirror caps. It is hydrodipped carbon look
The mirrors are concave, antiglare, heated, and sequential side mirror
Sponsored

Last edited:

OP
OP
MetalKnightCivicHB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Suma performance carries a set but its overly priced.
I got mine from aliexpress for wayyyyyy cheap

98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #12307, 98 Integra Type-R #0425, 07 Pilot EX-L, 17 Pilot Elite
Country flag
Last edited:

OP
OP
MetalKnightCivicHB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
#Aliexpress US $79.00 | Blue Wing Mirror Glass With Base-Heated Car Angle Wide Glare Proof Mirror LED Turn Signal Lamp For Honda Civic 2016-2017
https://a.aliexpress.com/_dT8NTrT

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075FY4194/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_vDC4EbJW3M44S

All I did were tap power lines. If you dont know how to tap lines, then theres no point in explaining. You can youtube for DIYs

Signal lights, tapped to headlights.
Heat feature; I used the amazon linked. Its a 10 minute timer fused tap to the fuse box. Find an ignition switch. There was am update where you can tap to the rear defroster wire. Thats the best way.

markie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2020
Country flag
Suma performance carries a set but its overly priced.
I got mine from aliexpress for wayyyyyy cheap
Hey,

Recently, I learned this from my older brother. Most parts you see from popular companies are made in China unless stated otherwise. If it is made in the US, the prices are way higher (which is true for most retail items).

FOR EXAMPLE: HiRevSports taillights aren’t constructed from them, but they purchase a huge amount (wholesale, drop ship, affirmative, whatever) for a lower price so that they can resale for higher. VLAND actually carries this on EBay and Aliexpress and it’s cheaper by $50? It’s made from the same COMPANY in China. This goes for a lot of taillights for other cars like Subaru or Nissan.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE: UnityPeformance Carbon fiber steering wheel. I got mine on eBay for 250 vs 275 on their site. Way more worth imo because I’m saving $25 and it was being shipped in the same state. This is the same saying for the side mirrors, you’ll find it elsewhere, but the main attracted site will sell it because it has a lot more attention to the US community.

Basically, you are supporting companies by when purchasing through them! I don’t diss on the fact that they are overpriced because it is a company that’s meant for business and that’s what they like to do. But I would definitely go with a route with a cheaper price and the same quality. Thanks for the share as I was going to purchase through Unity, but since it’s cheaper and most likely the same quality; I’ll use your site :)

Wussymancer

First Name
Wilson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hatchback Sport SonicPearl
Country flag
Hey,

Recently, I learned this from my older brother. Most parts you see from popular companies are made in China unless stated otherwise. If it is made in the US, the prices are way higher (which is true for most retail items).

FOR EXAMPLE: HiRevSports taillights aren’t constructed from them, but they purchase a huge amount (wholesale, drop ship, affirmative, whatever) for a lower price so that they can resale for higher. VLAND actually carries this on EBay and Aliexpress and it’s cheaper by $50? It’s made from the same COMPANY in China. This goes for a lot of taillights for other cars like Subaru or Nissan.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE: UnityPeformance Carbon fiber steering wheel. I got mine on eBay for 250 vs 275 on their site. Way more worth imo because I’m saving $25 and it was being shipped in the same state. This is the same saying for the side mirrors, you’ll find it elsewhere, but the main attracted site will sell it because it has a lot more attention to the US community.

Basically, you are supporting companies by when purchasing through them! I don’t diss on the fact that they are overpriced because it is a company that’s meant for business and that’s what they like to do. But I would definitely go with a route with a cheaper price and the same quality. Thanks for the share as I was going to purchase through Unity, but since it’s cheaper and most likely the same quality; I’ll use your site :)
Please let us know how the quality is once u got it installed. Thanks

OP
OP
MetalKnightCivicHB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So far no issues.
No discoloration.
No edge peel.
I havent been using the heat feature since its not winter anymore.
Honda Civic 10th gen Sequential Side Mirror and Caps +plus more 15920052924036876132499534655393
Sponsored