First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
All right guys the wait is finally over. Joe at Sequence just announced the Black Friday sale. I just put in my order. The price is $2499 plus shipping which is one of the best prices I've ever seen.

I visited both @fatherpain and @boosted180sx about 6 months ago and was able to listen to the exhaust. I love the valved design. All the welds are world-class. Well I ditched my borla exhaust waiting for this exhaust. After listening to several other cars with other exhausts ( AWE, 27won, Borla, and J's racing street) and riding along in people's vehicles this was my favorite sounding exhaust. I think it's because my ears are more sensitive to drone and this design made me feel so much more comfortable in the car. It's nice and quiet while cruising yet has a great sound when you floor it.

Screenshot_20201114-124513_Samsung Internet.jpg
It is definitely an awesome exhaust. Seen and heard it in person also

201FK8

First Name
VINZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC TYPE R FK8, CRX SI 87', MAZDA 3 14'
Country flag
@Volksparts confirmed it’s still on Joe’s to do list. Probably after this new batch of exhausts are sold.
rampage also posted that they're looking to release their TI FP and possibly DP they're just doing some testing on how long will it last due it being in the hottest spot of the engine bay

tempest

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag
i feel like its been 10 years since i signed on here, but just figured id let you guys know our 3" titanium valved exhausts are back active on our website again. this batch is completed already, just packing and boxing and what not remains. aiming for dec 1 to begin shipping them. as a bit of a pre-release / black friday combo they will be on sale until dec 1.

the last batch of exhausts sold out significantly faster than expected, so im not sure what to expect this time around. if you want one, id suggest jumping on it so you dont miss out plus you get to save some money.

3" front adapters are next on the list.

dsm_mikey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 CTR, 23 ZL1 1LE, 07 S2000, 05 350Z, 86 190e 16V
Country flag
What is the weight savings v oem for this exhaust in cat back only? I will be keeping everything oem cat forward.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
What is the weight savings v oem for this exhaust in cat back only? I will be keeping everything oem cat forward.
I think about 12 lb iirc.

the whole thing is Ti so its light but the back section is quite large so it is a little heavier than other TI exhaust that has no mufflers (like rampage) or a smaller rear section (like a fuji)

but the size and construction of the back section is the reason why this exhaust is quiet under normal operating conditions.

jjerror

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CW CTR, BMW Z4M, Toyota Sienna
Country flag
Is there any easy way to keep the valve opened all the time?

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is there a leak? I see water coming out the midpipe
I checked for leaks throughout the system and no there weren't any. It was just condensation from the heat of the pipes as it's a brand new exhaust and it was cold out.

Champale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5BW
Country flag
Install question for those who have this exhaust:

The short front section with the thick flange that mounts to the OE front pipe - the flange is so thick that I can barely catch a thread with the OE nuts. The thickness of the flange seems like it would require a longer stud unless I am supposed to just crank the heck out of the nuts so that they grab enough thread? This is a picture of the OE nut screwed onto the stud pretty hard and the stud is still recessed into the nut by several threads.

What am I doing wrong?? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

Honda Civic 10th gen Sequence Manufacturing Titanium Exhaust flange with nut

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Install question for those who have this exhaust:

The short front section with the thick flange that mounts to the OE front pipe - the flange is so thick that I can barely catch a thread with the OE nuts. The thickness of the flange seems like it would require a longer stud unless I am supposed to just crank the heck out of the nuts so that they grab enough thread? This is a picture of the OE nut screwed onto the stud pretty hard and the stud is still recessed into the nut by several threads.

What am I doing wrong?? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

flange with nut.jpg
Yes there's several posts on this how you have to buy longer studs/bolts. Check back on some of the older posts.

Champale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5BW
Country flag
Thank you very much, Volksparts! Will go get those longer bolts.
Sponsored