Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR - CW, 1996 Honda Accord EX coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Sequence Manufacturing Titanium Exhaust B95C9208-D456-4D27-ABAC-266E4BEB3E41

Clear photo of the exhausts with vacuum actuated valve closed on middle pipe. Normal condition.

Honda Civic 10th gen Sequence Manufacturing Titanium Exhaust 5B60E45A-9F38-40BD-B06C-5BC9EA10FC3F

Valve in middle pipe open under 6psi boost to bypass the outer (2).

Last edited:

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
sucks to say this but the exhaust might be for sale.

as much as i love this exhaust and have absolutely no complaints, the canister is just too big and rests on the varis diffuser :(

Inboost

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR and 1992 civic hatch
Country flag

as much as i love this exhaust and have absolutely no complaints, the canister is just too big and rests on the varis diffuser :(

I'd be interested if you do decide to sell. Lmk

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
@bouford :cry::cry:

i hope the boost logic satisfies me just like the sequence did. kind of hesitant to sell until i know im satisfied with the boost logic...

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
Please report back on your thoughts of the Boost Logic exhaust.
my gut feeling says i will like the sequence better. It is the perfect exhaust for me. I been brainstorming all week on how i can create some more space from the diffuser to the exhaust and i'm just out of ideas.

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
my gut feeling says i will like the sequence better. It is the perfect exhaust for me. I been brainstorming all week on how i can create some more space from the diffuser to the exhaust and i'm just out of ideas.
Don't recall but do DP & FP?

Wanted to ask since I feel like the exhaust with my setup with RV6 catted DP and FP has a bit of a buzz/rasp sound.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
Don't recall but do DP & FP?

Wanted to ask since I feel like the exhaust with my setup with RV6 catted DP and FP has a bit of a buzz/rasp sound.
nope. still on the factory DP and FP.

i dont think you should have any buzz/rasp with the valves closed as it probably muffles all of that noise. But with the valves open and it being basically straight through i can see it having a buzz/rasp from the DP as nothing is muffling it.

The buzz/rasp is the reason why i'm still on stock DP lol.

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
nope. still on the factory DP and FP.

i dont think you should have any buzz/rasp with the valves closed as it probably muffles all of that noise. But with the valves open and it being basically straight through i can see it having a buzz/rasp from the DP as nothing is muffling it.

The buzz/rasp is the reason why i'm still on stock DP lol.
I will have to take a video. I ran the RVP Catted DP and stock exhaust and sounded good to me.Not buzz/rasp. After switching to the Sequence and also added the the RV6 FP I experience the sound even with the valve closed (havent hooked up the valve system yet). So makes me wonder if the FP is the culprit or just the combination of everything.

Sidenote I did email Joe about my muffler about not much coming out of the left tip. Primarily the right.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
i find it hard to believe a front pipe would add any additional rasp as there isn't any resonators or mufflers on that pipe.

Random

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R - Blue
Country flag
jsut got it installed with the Rv6 front pipe yesterday. Only got to drive it around for like 30mins. Before valve opens, seems similar to stock. Maybe quieter. When valve opens, you could hear the exhaust more and it's still not that loud. I think this might be the one based on initial impressions.

@boosted180sx - lol like you said, when i first started it up and drove it home from the shop, i was like I don't think I hear anything.... coming from a way louder exhaust. Also, seems to be fairly quiet from the outside too. I like it so far.
Sponsored