jjerror

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CW CTR, BMW Z4M, Toyota Sienna
Country flag
Did anyone install this in a garage? I am a noob. Don't know if I should DIY or not. Also it seems like a big pain getting the OEM exhaust home without cutting it.
Sponsored

Tim818

King Of The ā€˜Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
Not sure if you mentioned it @tempest but how long is the price going to stay like that in the site? Iā€™m looking to purchase either in February or March.

tempest

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag
Iā€™m not 100% sure. Iā€™ll make a post giving a window once we decide itā€™s time.

EUTypeR

First Name
Dominiek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord Tourer 2.4 Exclusive 2005 + Honda Accord Tourer 2.2 Sport diesel 2006 + Honda Civic Type R 2018 + Volvo 760 Turbo Intercooler 1986
Country flag
I'd like to thank Joe for the very nice collaboration in getting one exhaust to Europe :thumbsup:, now I must find the time to have it installed, as always time is a problem... :hmm:

Anyway, if other people based in Europe would be interested in a smooth delivery straight from Joe's factory in the US :patriot:, don't hesitate to contact me.

dxbydt

First Name
Ian Holm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Do you guys have any opinions on the difference between using PRL front pipe + sequence exhaust vs. sequence included front pipe + exhaust? Is it still worth it to get a PRL front pipe to go with this?

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
Do you guys have any opinions on the difference between using PRL front pipe + sequence exhaust vs. sequence included front pipe + exhaust? Is it still worth it to get a PRL front pipe to go with this?
Someone else will need to confirm that has this exhaust but the sequence does not include a front pipe. Previously they stated they are working on a downpipe and frontpipe combo that would be unique that wouldn't use the stock oem configuration.

tempest

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag
Any Downpipe/front pipe that works with the oem exhaust will work with the sequence exhaust and will be a worth while upgrade. We saw great gains during initial testing with our Downpipe/front pipe when paired with our exhaust.

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
After watching this thread from the beginning, finally pulled the trigger and purchased it. Looking forward to see how it will sound with the RV6 catted downpipe and frontpipe (preordered). Downside I will have to stare at the frontpipe and exhaust until the spring.

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
@Meat Hammer mentioned in a post the valve opens approx 7lbs of boost. Is that about what everyone is seeing? Was thinking may take a page out of the book from the GRP exhaust and add the GrimmSpeed boost controller. Since was thinking I might like it at something higher around 15lbs.

SlaughterR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Meat Hammer mentioned in a post the valve opens approx 7lbs of boost. Is that about what everyone is seeing? Was thinking may take a page out of the book from the GRP exhaust and add the GrimmSpeed boost controller. Since was thinking I might like it at something higher around 15lbs.
Itā€™s supposed to be around 5 to 7 psi it opens but I feel like itā€™s pretty much any boost over - vacuum it opens. You could change this by modifying the spring in the valve I believe. Joe might know more about it.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
sooo any more sound clips or pictures?

how much of the muffler is visible if you are looking at it from straight back?
Sponsored