Sequence Manufacturing Titanium Exhaust

EUTypeR

First Name
Dominiek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord Tourer 2.4 Exclusive 2005 + Honda Accord Tourer 2.2 Sport diesel 2006 + Honda Civic Type R 2018 + Volvo 760 Turbo Intercooler 1986
Country flag
Here’s a cold start and light some revs, I wanted to show how “loud” the mufflers were before the valve opens up around ~7 PSI (it blipped open for a moment). It sounds like a deeper stock exhaust until the fun flap opens and it gets wonderfully rowdy.

My setup:

Sequence MFG 3” titanium exhaust
PRL 3” catted downpipe
PRL 3” front pipe
PRL Intercooler
Mishimoto intake
Hondata FlashPro
I suppose this is the stuff of PRL you have installed together with the Sequence MFG? But on the website I read also: "Offroad use only", so that makes me wondering what are the consequences with road use?
I must say I really like the sound in the video clip: from almost anonymous when revving low to screaming when hitting hard :) but ... I like to use it for regular road use, so is PRL's 3" solution really a no-go then?

At the other hand only installing the Sequence MFG without upgrading the tubes before seems to be such a waste of potential. I'm a bit stuck here.
Sponsored

tempest

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag
The not for road use is due to no cats or high flow cats. Essentially them saying it’s your reaponaibilty not yours if you get in trouble. Has no effect on how the car drives on the street.

The exhaust makes a huge difference in power even with the factory downpipe. Pretty night and day difference

EUTypeR

First Name
Dominiek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord Tourer 2.4 Exclusive 2005 + Honda Accord Tourer 2.2 Sport diesel 2006 + Honda Civic Type R 2018 + Volvo 760 Turbo Intercooler 1986
Country flag
The not for road use is due to no cats or high flow cats. Essentially them saying it’s your reaponaibilty not yours if you get in trouble. Has no effect on how the car drives on the street.

The exhaust makes a huge difference in power even with the factory downpipe. Pretty night and day difference
You don't have to convince me about your work ;-) So "catted downpipe" equals "high flow catted downpipe". The thing is that the emission values of our cars (in Belgium - Europe) are tested each single year from the age of 4 years on, so I'll have to find out if a high flow cat will be sufficient for not failing the emission test (or else I switch before and after the test with the original downpipe ;-).

About purchasing & sending to Europe, do you have already a distributor over here? Or do I order straight from you?

tempest

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag
No distributors there as of now. Would be direct from me. And yes all of the aftermarket downpipes will have high flow cats on them!

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
That’s a yes to both, video taken from the sidewalk and I am lowered 1” on Swift springs. There is no discernible loss in ground clearance compared to stock exhaust, and no drone at all while cruising and decelerating. It also makes the occasional pop and gurgle, and sounds less raspy than this in gear and under load.
Meant to ask what Gtechniq product is that at the very end of your video? lol

Also I know I am being impatient, where are the videos Tempest?!?! haha. Sorry I know the weather hasn't been the best. I cancelled an order for a Schmidt & Bender scope to possible get this.

GSquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R (SGP), 2017 Civic Type-R (PMM - SOLD), 2015 Civic Si (Sold), 2013 Si Turbo (Sold)
Country flag
Meant to ask what Gtechniq product is that at the very end of your video? lol

Also I know I am being impatient, where are the videos Tempest?!?! haha. Sorry I know the weather hasn't been the best. I cancelled an order for a Schmidt & Bender scope to possible get this.
If you check the YouTube channel from the previous videos, there is also an in-car WOT one that might hold you over.

GSquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R (SGP), 2017 Civic Type-R (PMM - SOLD), 2015 Civic Si (Sold), 2013 Si Turbo (Sold)
Country flag
Also, forgot to add my mods:

Sequence MFG 3” Titanium Exhaust
RV6 3” Catless Downpipe (Ceramic Coated)
PRL 3” Front Pipe
PRL Intercooler
Eventuri Intake
KTuner V2

dxbydt

First Name
Ian Holm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Honestly I would have expected a bit more with those upgrades. How are people achieving 350+?

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
Honestly I would have expected a bit more with those upgrades. How are people achieving 350+?
Obviously he is estimating. Power figures will vary of course based on the dyno type. I wouldn't be surprised if those numbers are in line with a mustang dyno aka the heartbreaker dyno.

SlaughterR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The dyno numbers are already out there. My car on a dyna pack made 292hp and roughly the same tq with just the catback. Then with the sequence dp and catback it made roughly 315 tq and hp. I haven’t gone back with the hondata yet but I plan to! Should be around 350-360 hp and 370-380 tq.

tempest

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag
We have had a Dynojet, mustang, Dynapack, and have something new on the way. All the dynos read different for sure, the Dynojet reading much higher than the rest

GSquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
We have had a Dynojet, mustang, Dynapack, and have something new on the way. All the dynos read different for sure, the Dynojet reading much higher than the rest
I'll be on the Dyno next month, but I have changed a couple things since my last dyno -- won't be a true before/after, but almost.
Sponsored