Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR - CW, 1996 Honda Accord EX coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice. Recently installed an RV6 front pipe also, but probably won’t be back on the road until August...Doing a high flow catted DP as well so am curious what affect it will have on the Sequence exhaust note.

jsut got it installed with the Rv6 front pipe yesterday. Only got to drive it around for like 30mins. Before valve opens, seems similar to stock. Maybe quieter. When valve opens, you could hear the exhaust more and it's still not that loud. I think this might be the one based on initial impressions.

@boosted180sx - lol like you said, when i first started it up and drove it home from the shop, i was like I don't think I hear anything.... coming from a way louder exhaust. Also, seems to be fairly quiet from the outside too. I like it so far.
Sponsored

Random

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R - Blue
Country flag
Ohhh, do keep me posted on that. I would like to hear how that sounds as well with a high flow catted DP. I had originally thought about adding an aftermarket DP. But, I wanted to play it safe with emissions in CA and am on the fence about getting my car tuned.

Nice. Recently installed an RV6 front pipe also, but probably won’t be back on the road until August...Doing a high flow catted DP as well so am curious what affect it will have on the Sequence exhaust note.

fatherpain

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Sequence Manufacturing Titanium Exhaust 1052B847-4E10-4120-A12E-575D70D2ACAC

Will do. I like how quiet the Sequence is when cruising. Hoping the DP/FP adds a little bit of growl under boost heh.

Ohhh, do keep me posted on that. I would like to hear how that sounds as well with a high flow catted DP. I had originally thought about adding an aftermarket DP. But, I wanted to play it safe with emissions in CA and am on the fence about getting my car tuned.

fatherpain

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Sequence Manufacturing Titanium Exhaust DB860066-C8FE-4E25-8328-010B6B5A7232
After installing the RV6 front pipe, I finally understand the desire for an updated elbow adapter. This point is now the flow restriction, heh.

Good news is Joe Simpson said it’s in the works :)

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
jsut got it installed with the Rv6 front pipe yesterday. Only got to drive it around for like 30mins. Before valve opens, seems similar to stock. Maybe quieter. When valve opens, you could hear the exhaust more and it's still not that loud. I think this might be the one based on initial impressions.

@boosted180sx - lol like you said, when i first started it up and drove it home from the shop, i was like I don't think I hear anything.... coming from a way louder exhaust. Also, seems to be fairly quiet from the outside too. I like it so far.
yeah i told you lol.
its really crazy how quiet the exhaust is. I wasn't lying when i said it probably is quieter than stock lol.

I don't even have a front pipe or a downpipe yet so its probably even quieter than your set up.

jjerror

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CW CTR, BMW Z4M, Toyota Sienna
Country flag
Yes. When I had stock f/p, d/p, it was so quiet even with valve opened. After the catted d/p, f/p, it is a lot louder now.

fatherpain

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lol not that quiet under boost when paired with the right downpipe and front pipe ;)

But quiet still when need it to be.

Boosted and @fatherpain i take back everything I said about the sequence. I want silence now ?

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
Boosted and @fatherpain i take back everything I said about the sequence. I want silence now ?
haha do it once, do it right!

i met up with tom after he installed the dp/fp and took his car out for a spin and its still quiet (just slightly louder) and tame when driving casually. When the valves are open is a diff story lol.

spyder57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABP CTR
Country flag
haha do it once, do it right!

i met up with tom after he installed the dp/fp and took his car out for a spin and its still quiet (just slightly louder) and tame when driving casually. When the valves are open is a diff story lol.
I just got the 27won exhaust installed which was by all accounts on here pretty tame. My ears are now bleeding from the drone on the highway haha. It sounds great otherwise but the drone is killing me. Either of you guys know a good exhaust shop? Going to add a resonator....

fatherpain

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Volksparts confirmed it’s still on Joe’s to do list. Probably after this new batch of exhausts are sold.

Any updates on the titanium 3 inch elbow that will fit the 3 inch front pipe.

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah when I first got my Borla last year I was really happy with it. I liked that I was able to change the sound plates and such. I totally understand that everyone has their own personal preference of sounds and some like it louder. I liked the Borla best with the center hole blocked off. Well I went to a meet up with some other guys for cars and coffee and decided to run the half plate on the center tip and the whole 1 hour trip cruising at 75mph and 3k rpm the drone started to stress me out. At idle and accelerating it wasn't as bad. Well I listened to a few exhaust notes (AWE track, J's Street and nvidia r400) at the Meetup and all sounded pretty good. When I got home I put the center plate back on but still never got over the drone or sound.

A week later I rode around in another guys car with the J's racing street exhaust and that one sounded nice. There was minimal but still present drone but I felt it still wasn't what I was looking for. But in that same day I visited and rode around with Boosted180sx in his car with the sequence exhaust. I could barely hear the exhaust when he was just cruising. When he got on it though the exhaust came alive. I also got out of the car and stood on a corner while he gunned the car down the road. It had a mean sound to it and heard some pops which I thought was cool.
I pretty much decided from then that I wanted the Sequence. I'm really looking forward to have it in my car. To me it is so calm when cruising but has the sound I was looking for over stock when accelerating.
Really hope @spyder57 that you figure out your drone situation.

fatherpain

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Muffler Man in Orange if out this way.

I just got the 27won exhaust installed which was by all accounts on here pretty tame. My ears are now bleeding from the drone on the highway haha. It sounds great otherwise but the drone is killing me. Either of you guys know a good exhaust shop? Going to add a resonator....
Sponsored