• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Selling my OEM Type R side skirts

mdub83

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR in White
Country flag
I am replacing them with carbon fiber
125$ here are the pictures.

Honda Civic 10th gen Selling my OEM Type R side skirts DD46EB52-040F-4167-B9B2-3FB232393C28

Honda Civic 10th gen Selling my OEM Type R side skirts 4513C8C6-C4D1-4A74-B495-0A25474AD51B

OP
OP
mdub83

mdub83

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR in White
Country flag
Side skirts or front lip?
Lol my bad....
I'm actually selling both.
I didn't realize I postd the pics for the front lip.

The front lip is 85 and side skirts 125

timmychan

First Name
Timmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback sport
Country flag
Really interested in the lip, how much will it be to ship to houston?

jkim19SI

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Sedan (Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
These would fit on the si bumper ? If so how much shipped to 07650?