• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Selling my Ktuner V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alberto1866

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Hello everyone, I want to sell my Ktuner V2, though I am not too sure on the price. All the ones I have seen for sale are 650$ and used go for 600$ is this a reasonable price to sell mine? If anyone on this site wants to buy it, I'll sell it to them, but I am also trying to sell it locally. There is nothing wrong with it. I was just in car accident and need money to pay for everything.
Thanks!
Sponsored

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Sorry to hear about the accident. Make sure you've unlocked the unit and you should have no trouble finding a buyer if you list it in classified sections.

rossi46

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda sport hatchback
Sorry to hear about the accident. Make sure you've unlocked the unit and you should have no trouble finding a buyer if you list it in classified sections.
Hay guys I am super new to forums,I face this is my first time and I wanted to sell my ktuner v2,I got it about a week ago and my 2018 sport hatch slips the clutch with it,so I want to sell it,can you guys explain how I post it for sale.thank you a bunch fellas.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Hay guys I am super new to forums,I face this is my first time and I wanted to sell my ktuner v2,I got it about a week ago and my 2018 sport hatch slips the clutch with it,so I want to sell it,can you guys explain how I post it for sale.thank you a bunch fellas.
Follow the help to unlock it. After that it's up to you where and how you want to sell.

rossi46

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Follow the help to unlock it. After that it's up to you where and how you want to sell.
So one I unlock it I want to sell it on this forum,I am ablutions on how to do that and if thier is more than one way to sell it on here how is it done,it only has about a couple hours of use on it,it’s obvously in brand new shape.

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How bad is the clutch slipping? I'm about a buy a ktuner but if the stock clutch can' handle.it I'm not sure now lol

rossi46

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How bad is the clutch slipping? I'm about a buy a ktuner but if the stock clutch can' handle.it I'm not sure now lol
IT slips when your a t lower rpm and give it about half throttle and with 5th and 6,these clutches suck and r maxed out stock

Sgtstaadanko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
IT slips when your a t lower rpm and give it about half throttle and with 5th and 6,these clutches suck and r maxed out stock
Let's not hijack this sell thread. Start your own thread to ask questions or sell your unit.

rossi46

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let's not hijack this sell thread. Start your own thread to ask questions or sell your unit.
I wasn’t trying to hijack anything,i don’t even know how to start a thread or anything like that

hondadroid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-t , 2015 dodge ram
Where are you located. I'm in Wasaga Beach. Saturday I am heading to bowmanville to pick up my new si. Maybe we could meet up somewhere Saturday. What's your bottom line price wise?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.