• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: New Jersey Selling Ktuner V2 Unlocked. Everything included from retailer.

mariokhng

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Lx Hatchback
Country flag
Hi everybody,

I'm selling a Ktuner V2 that's unlocked. Used for 50 miles. I'm selling because I traded my 2020 civic hatchback for a 2020 Passport o_O. I'm located in New Jersey, so it's easiest if we can do a local pick up. $575 OBO. Thanks guys! I know it's only my first post, but hopefully the pictures and the pictures of the new car place some type of credibility.
Honda Civic 10th gen Selling Ktuner V2 Unlocked. Everything included from retailer. IMG-2579 (1)
Honda Civic 10th gen Selling Ktuner V2 Unlocked. Everything included from retailer. IMG-2579 (1)
Honda Civic 10th gen Selling Ktuner V2 Unlocked. Everything included from retailer. IMG-2580
Honda Civic 10th gen Selling Ktuner V2 Unlocked. Everything included from retailer. IMG-2582
Honda Civic 10th gen Selling Ktuner V2 Unlocked. Everything included from retailer. IMG-2583
Honda Civic 10th gen Selling Ktuner V2 Unlocked. Everything included from retailer. IMG-2585
Honda Civic 10th gen Selling Ktuner V2 Unlocked. Everything included from retailer. IMG-2587
Honda Civic 10th gen Selling Ktuner V2 Unlocked. Everything included from retailer. IMG-2586
Honda Civic 10th gen Selling Ktuner V2 Unlocked. Everything included from retailer. IMG-2588
Honda Civic 10th gen Selling Ktuner V2 Unlocked. Everything included from retailer. IMG-2589

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I hate to rain on your parade (well, not really). Where is the pic of the Ktuner showing it's unlocked from your ECU? Anyone can go to a Honda dealer and take a pic of a Civic and Passport side by side. So, your thought process has some flaws.
I really wish this forum would require some limited number of posts before sales were permitted. I dislike people who don't add to the community but then use it merely for their gain. And in your specific situation, as you are on your way out the back door.
GLWS.

OP
OP

mariokhng

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I hate to rain on your parade (well, not really). Where is the pic of the Ktuner showing it's unlocked from your ECU? Anyone can go to a Honda dealer and take a pic of a Civic and Passport side by side. So, your thought process has some flaws.
I really wish this forum would require some limited number of posts before sales were permitted. I dislike people who don't add to the community but then use it merely for their gain. And in your specific situation, as you are on your way out the back door.
GLWS.
Hey pal,

Thanks for your reply. In the very first picture of the ktuner, it clearly says unlocked. Very easy to miss. I understand your frustration and would love to hear more about what you’re upset about. Please let me know what I can do to help you get rid of that anger. I’m here to help.
Best Regards,
Mario

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
Hey pal,

Thanks for your reply. In the very first picture of the ktuner, it clearly says unlocked. Very easy to miss. I understand your frustration and would love to hear more about what you’re upset about. Please let me know what I can do to help you get rid of that anger. I’m here to help.
Best Regards,
Mario
FYI, since you're new here: several users have been scammed by people posting borrowed photos of ktuner devices. So the community tends to demonstrate a certain degree of precaution when an unknown member posts a sale like this. Understandably so, imo.

While the photo does indicate the device is unlocked, that's not quite enough. It's still missing evidence that you actually have it in your possession. In theory, you could've ripped these pics from another post/site. You could take a photo of the unit next to a piece of paper showing your username and the date. Or alongside a pic of this very post on your monitor. A little extra effort, sure, but worth it if you wish to reassure the forum and actually make a sale.

EDIT: here's an example of a member who was scammed this way

Last edited:

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey pal,

Best Regards,
Mario
Hey buddy-
I think I was clear in my post what my issue is so if that didn't sink in there isn't much more I can share with you. And, it's not just you. There are many others that post once in our community to sell their stuff. I don't know where you got anger from but I'm not angry. Thanks for your concern. GLWS.
Better regards,
Kim

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
If I have to be honest, everyone in this forum should be using PayPal Good and Services to do any transactions on here to protect the buyer and the seller. No one should use Zelle or Venmo or PayPal Friends & Family. Goods and services is the best when it comes to selling stuff in case of an actual scam. Not saying the thread starter is scamming at all, though, a picture showing the ktuner unlocked is one of the most important pictures to show to prove that said unit is unmarried from the ECU.

OP
OP

mariokhng

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
FYI, since you're new here: several users have been scammed by people posting borrowed photos of ktuner devices. So the community tends to demonstrate a certain degree of precaution when an unknown member posts a sale like this. Understandably so, imo.

While the photo does indicate the device is unlocked, that's not quite enough. It's still missing evidence that you actually have it in your possession. In theory, you could've ripped these pics from another post/site. You could take a photo of the unit next to a piece of paper showing your username and the date. Or alongside a pic of this very post on your monitor. A little extra effort, sure, but worth it if you wish to reassure the forum and actually make a sale.

EDIT: here's an example of a member who was scammed this way
MaxPower,
I appreciate your time in giving suggestions to make this post better. I have taken everything you said into consideration and think you have a great point. I took pictures to show the unit being unlocked on the software, ktuner unit showing unlocked, and also all in the same frame as this
post. Thanks for your advice!
Honda Civic 10th gen Selling Ktuner V2 Unlocked. Everything included from retailer. IMG-2609
Honda Civic 10th gen Selling Ktuner V2 Unlocked. Everything included from retailer. IMG-2610

Hey buddy-
I think I was clear in my post what my issue is so if that didn't sink in there isn't much more I can share with you. And, it's not just you. There are many others that post once in our community to sell their stuff. I don't know where you got anger from but I'm not angry. Thanks for your concern. GLWS.
Better regards,
Kim
You were very clear. Just encouraging you to voice more of your feelings if you needed to. Thanks for your contribution to this post!
If I have to be honest, everyone in this forum should be using PayPal Good and Services to do any transactions on here to protect the buyer and the seller. No one should use Zelle or Venmo or PayPal Friends & Family. Goods and services is the best when it comes to selling stuff in case of an actual scam. Not saying the thread starter is scamming at all, though, a picture showing the ktuner unlocked is one of the most important pictures to show to prove that said unit is unmarried from the ECU.
I appreciate your input and everything you said sounds about right. I'm being as transparent as I possibly can because I know that I'm coming on here with only one post. Thanks again!