Seibon Carbon Wing

Aegean303

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
Country flag
$600 + paint and install
thats one hell of a deal haha i could only find the wing for 600$. cant imagine how much they would charge for paint and install where i live... lol how did you you get such a great deal? lol maybe i need to move to where you are haha...
Sponsored

OP
OP
dallasjhawk

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
thats one hell of a deal haha i could only find the wing for 600$. cant imagine how much they would charge for paint and install where i live... lol how did you you get such a great deal? lol maybe i need to move to where you are haha...
oh nonono, I paid $600 then about $300 for paint and install. The shop smoothed out the fiberglass sides to get it ready for paint.

Aegean303

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
Country flag
oh nonono, I paid $600 then about $300 for paint and install. The shop smoothed out the fiberglass sides to get it ready for paint.
Oh haha.. if it was I would of drove all the way down to Texas to do it haha wish the wing would of came pre painted Aegean blue haha

AC1

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sport 6MT
The wing is looking very nice. May I ask a question to those already got it installed. Is this wing safe in an automated car wash? I meant, would the wash roller knock it loose? pls advise me.

OP
OP
dallasjhawk

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The wing is looking very nice. May I ask a question to those already got it installed. Is this wing safe in an automated car wash? I meant, would the wash roller knock it loose? pls advise me.
Ive had mine through a brushless a few times and then thing that goes over the top if the car cleared the wing.

OP
OP
dallasjhawk

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Vtec_Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry bud, this is why we (all other Honda owners) get made fun of, I prefer more of a clean look close to stock. But adding a Wing on a Non-Si Not Type r , then yea not nice.

OP
OP
dallasjhawk

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry bud, this is why we (all other Honda owners) get made fun of, I prefer more of a clean look close to stock. But adding a Wing on a Non-Si Not Type r , then yea not nice.
Good thing Idgaf what other people think right? Opinions are like assholes, everybody got em, some are smellier than others and yours is extremely foul. Have a nice day :)

Derek.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport HB 6MT, 1996 Accord EX 4dr 5MT
Country flag
Don't lump all Honda owners into your opinions, because I certainly don't agree with you.

Also, you have a Type R exhaust on a non-Type R.

Vtec_Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Good thing Idgaf what other people think right? Opinions are like assholes, everybody got em, some are smellier than others and yours is extremely foul. Have a nice day :)
Don't lump all Honda owners into your opinions, because I certainly don't agree with you.

Also, you have a Type R exhaust on a non-Type R.
Thank you ?? Dallas , I appreciate you defending your taste preferences, I was just stating how big of an eyesore it is to watch other civics running huge wings, all these other untasteful mods that don’t fit the vehicle. I also understand your point of view Derek , seeing I’m running a Type r EXHAUST on an Si, however running an exhaust over a wing is picking Functionality over looks. The Type R wing creates downforce, so yes it does have its function but if you don’t have all other aero mods that support it, it’s just useless. Atleast the exhaust serves its purpose plus a different look than the HDMI. Not just for ? looks.

OP
OP
dallasjhawk

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thank you ?? Dallas , I appreciate you defending your taste preferences, I was just stating how big of an eyesore it is to watch other civics running huge wings, all these other untasteful mods that don’t fit the vehicle. I also understand your point of view Derek , seeing I’m running a Type r EXHAUST on an Si, however running an exhaust over a wing is picking Functionality over looks. The Type R wing creates downforce, so yes it does have its function but if you don’t have all other aero mods that support it, it’s just useless. Atleast the exhaust serves its purpose plus a different look than the HDMI. Not just for ? looks.
My wing is made specifically for the sedan, it fits the lines of sedan as many hours of work were put in to design the wing. Its not some large eyesore that doesnt fit. Maybe educate yourself before sticking your foot in your mouth. The reason the community is so toxic is because of people like you, not my wing lol. Your type R exhaust serves no other purpose than changing the looks. It, doesnt make power so should I rip you for wanting to look like a Type R?

Vtec_Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My wing is made specifically for the sedan, it fits the lines of sedan as many hours of work were put in to design the wing. Its not some large eyesore that doesnt fit. Maybe educate yourself before sticking your foot in your mouth. The reason the community is so toxic is because of people like you, not my wing lol. Your type R exhaust serves no other purpose than changing the looks. It, doesnt make power so should I rip you for wanting to look like a Type R?
Atleast an exhaust is still an exhaust at the end of the day, releasing fumes and changing the tone.
A wing won’t have a purpose unless your hitting the track or some backroads (which I doubt you’ll be doing or even capable of doing in your car, no offense)
I apologize if you got triggered by my comments. Some people can’t handle criticism others can.

BoostinIX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan
Country flag
Atleast an exhaust is still an exhaust at the end of the day, releasing fumes and changing the tone.
A wing won’t have a purpose unless your hitting the track or some backroads (which I doubt you’ll be doing or even capable of doing in your car, no offense)
I apologize if you got triggered by my comments. Some people can’t handle criticism others can.
More rude comments, fake apology, finish with snide remark.
/golfclap.

If we're making an argument on apples to apples, your exhaust does its job and changes 1 sensory input. The wing does its job and changes 1 sensory input. Not your car, get over it. Rude owners ruin the community way more than mods not everyone agrees with.

Last edited:
OP
OP
dallasjhawk

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Funny how you decided to come to my thread and inject your trash opinion that no one asked for. Do you feel better now? Did this make you more of a man? You can keep your fake apology. I don't need it. Go play with the children and get out of my thread.
Sponsored