OP
Ca562

Ca562

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra and Ek hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Video appears to still be down, is this the same kit from http://www.civicx.com/threads/sema-...bon-mad-industries-all-star-performance.6390/ ? Specifically the white Seibon Carbon 2016 Civic Sedan EX-L. If so I am wondering if it comes with that rear diffuser and what our exhaust options are for it.
Yes this is the same car same kit.
The kit will include the rear bumper with built in diffuser. You will have to run center exit exhaust. Whether it be something aftermarket or having your muffler guy simply run two 90 degree bends from the stock muffler to the center and run tips. Up to the owner of the car

OP
OP
Ca562

Ca562

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra and Ek hatch
Vehicle Showcase

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I hope I don't dream about that tonight. I just washed my sheets.

16ExTKyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2014 Honda Accord LX
Country flag
Man our car looks good!!! I've had my car in the collision center for over two weeks now after getting rear ended and I have been missing it like crazy! The only positive was the Equinux that they gave me for a rental still had remote start and heated seats....

On topic, I personally like this edit better. I could even do without the fender vents.

gt6488

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016/2017 Honda Civic Sedan EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Man our car looks good!!! I've had my car in the collision center for over two weeks now after getting rear ended and I have been missing it like crazy! The only positive was the Equinux that they gave me for a rental still had remote start and heated seats....

On topic, I personally like this edit better. I could even do without the fender vents.
What do you think of whiting out the grille and maybe adding a replica Type R hood?

Honda Civic 10th gen Seibon Carbon widebody kit Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 17.57.30

KSU_KEV

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Hey guys,

Just a little video of my car with the Seibon Carbon widebody kit. Just in case anyone interested.
Thanks

Why can't I find this kit ANYWHERE? Can someone please send me a link. Getting a 2018 Si Sedan in the works and need some love.

Dying2Live

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LX Sedan Manual
Country flag
dont know why anyone with a slammed or low car would get a cf front spoiler that would immediatly crack over the first driveway or speedbump

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
dont know why anyone with a slammed or low car would get a cf front spoiler that would immediatly crack over the first driveway or speedbump
You drive a lowered car different to avoid stuff like that. My dads 2016 Corvette has a carbon fiber front spoiler and it sits lower stock than these cars do when lowered
Sponsored