Seibon Carbon widebody kit

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
dont know why anyone with a slammed or low car would get a cf front spoiler that would immediatly crack over the first driveway or speedbump
Funny you mention that. Before my lip, I was looking into H&R Sports or Eibach Sportline. Now that I love the look of the CF lip, I’m considering going with just a mild drop like stock Si springs. Even Pro-kits might be tempting fate.

But like someone said, take driveways differently, carefully. I plan my exit routes now before getting into a parking lot. And avoid certain streets altogether.
Sponsored

Dying2Live

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LX Sedan Manual
Country flag
If i kept my current d2 springs i suppose i could have a cf lip forever as i dont even consider it lowAlready know about planning taking driveways at angles, horizontal and memorized every road and route from la to san diego about 20 years ago. In fact if i want ro go to a new place i google earth it for speedbumps. Im talking about being slammed on coilovers and the surprises that pop up that cannot be planned for like new road construction and or metal plates they put on the roads with no notice or being boxed in on the freeway and hitting debris your forced to drive over. If i ever got this seibon kit i just wouldn’t slam the car thats all im saying

Last edited:

10thGenCivicW

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic
Country flag
hey until when will the be ava
Hey guys,

Just a little video of my car with the Seibon Carbon widebody kit. Just in case
Hey guys,

Just a little video of my car with the Seibon Carbon widebody kit. Just in case anyone interested.
Thanks

Hey until when will this body kit will be available?