Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well I am happy to see they finally confirmed they have hoods that will fit the 17 Hatch :) as for that hood... lose the upper middle vent as I do not see a purpose for it really... the two other front vents are ok.

-R

45Lexroc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe Touring.' 06 Lexus Is250.
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Too much going on. Makes the car look like a Pontiac Trans Am. I like Seibon but not really feelin this design.

fightermav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe 1.5T WOP
Helped Seibon test fitted the new MR style hood yesterday. What ya'll think?

2017-01-26_10.39.01.jpg

2017-01-26_10.42.24.jpg
Are those side front grilles (i know theres a better term for that) standard on the Hatch? I want to replace those on my coupe, but I dont want to add extra lights there like some people have done.

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are those side front grilles (i know theres a better term for that) standard on the Hatch? I want to replace those on my coupe, but I dont want to add extra lights there like some people have done.
Yes, the Hatch has a different style front bumper than the Coupe and Sedan and the blank grills or fog holding grills (depending on options) on the side are bigger.

-R

partialprint

First Name
Partial
Threads
Reaction score
Website
music.apple.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
they have a few diff styles on their site

Last edited:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R #00969 BLK, 2015 Nissan 370Z Roadster (BLK), 2019 Civic Si Modern Steel Metalic
Country flag
Sorry, I realized I forgot to blur out the license plate right after uploading the pics. Now they're up.
Can I ask why you (and others if they care to chime in) blur out the license plate? I've wondered about this as I look at cars for sale on line. What's the purpose of blurring out the plate? Is there a concern that someone may have connections with the BMV and can find out where you live? If so, wouldn't that concern carry thru if someone spotted you driving down the street? I don't understand why people feel it is necessary to blur out the plate.
For the record, I dig the hood!

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Can I ask why you (and others if they care to chime in) blur out the license plate? I've wondered about this as I look at cars for sale on line. What's the purpose of blurring out the plate? Is there a concern that someone may have connections with the BMV and can find out where you live? If so, wouldn't that concern carry thru if someone spotted you driving down the street? I don't understand why people feel it is necessary to blur out the plate.
Because the internet is a worldwide thing. Anyone can come on here and see. Some people prefer the privacy. Especially since he is test fitting pre-production parts and lives in a city center nodoubt. It's just extra security.

DrwMDvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si Sedan, 2000 Honda Civic
Country flag
Have carbon fiber hoods advanced to the point where we don't necessarily need hood pins anymore? I always remember that that was a pretty required addition in case of a broken latch.

Brandons2697

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Have carbon fiber hoods advanced to the point where we don't necessarily need hood pins anymore? I always remember that that was a pretty required addition in case of a broken latch.
Some have a latch, some require hood pins. It's something to take into major consideration if you're against hood pins. I know at least one of the hoods for our civic requires hood pins. I don't know of any that have a latch, but I also haven't looked into it.

OP
OP
huangd79

huangd79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
I've wondered the same myself, but since I see everyone else does it here, there must be a good reason for doing it :)

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
get hood pins. I even believe on Seibon's small print on their cf hoods they reco it.
Sponsored