Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Done! Take my money!!!
(Order placed, thank you)
I appreciate the support! You are going to absolutely love your exhaust when it comes in :)
Sponsored

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I got my AWE track edition installed and I am one happy camper! Thanks for the great service, humza!!
Woo!! Happy to hear you got it installed, and loving it :)

I'm getting the same for my newly acquired CTR, will hopefully get around to installing it next week! Share some clips! ?

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yo does this play Tokyo drift stuff when I hit 4kRPM?! Asking for a friend! On real note. I hate that all exhaust systems are for center systems and there is literally nothing for fk7s....
Assuming you have the dual side exits? We can take a look, PM me :)

barbapapa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R Championship White
Country flag
Here is the thing to consider with exhausts...You will not like the increased rattle you will hear in your cabin. if you don't care about that then sure get an exhaust.....
How true is this? Don't want to spend 2500+ on an exhaust for many more ratlles

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How true is this? Don't want to spend 2500+ on an exhaust for many more ratlles
These cars rattle as it is from the factory, lots of plastic in the interior. I definitely notice more rattle with my Megan Racing but it is very worth it to me even when I take it the 160 miles round trip to work. Can also add aftermarket resonators or mufflers to help fine tune the sound/vibration if you so desire.

barbapapa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
No doubt about the rattles but I would be a little disappointed to drop 2500 or more to have it rattle a lot more than it does now

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No doubt about the rattles but I would be a little disappointed to drop 2500 or more to have it rattle a lot more than it does now
Yeah but that's the car not the exhaust. If the rattles are there now, why would a louder exhaust with more vibration NOT cause the car to rattle more? That would be logical to see an increase.

You can always some sound deadening if it matters that much to you, otherwise stick to the stock exhaust. There are isolated examples of people who have taken the interior apart and did all kinds of foam tape and such and they noted a much better experience inside the cabin afterward. Don't have any links but have definitely seen info on it. Whether or not it's worth it... That's subjective as all exhausts are different depending on who you ask. Some say one is too droney, then the next guy noticed no issues and wants it even LOUDER...

OP
OP
dfastr

dfastr

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Woo!! Happy to hear you got it installed, and loving it :)

I'm getting the same for my newly acquired CTR, will hopefully get around to installing it next week! Share some clips! ?
Yeah but that's the car not the exhaust. If the rattles are there now, why would a louder exhaust with more vibration NOT cause the car to rattle more? That would be logical to see an increase.

You can always some sound deadening if it matters that much to you, otherwise stick to the stock exhaust. There are isolated examples of people who have taken the interior apart and did all kinds of foam tape and such and they noted a much better experience inside the cabin afterward. Don't have any links but have definitely seen info on it. Whether or not it's worth it... That's subjective as all exhausts are different depending on who you ask. Some say one is too droney, then the next guy noticed no issues and wants it even LOUDER...
No rattles in my 2019 CTR fk8. The exhaust itself is way louder now in the cab but I dig that. And now the car breathes and rumbles and pops like it seems to want to. 100% recommended.

Sorry for late responses, I'm disabled

barbapapa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
No problem at all. I've certainly gotten used to the rattles and all of this is certainly very subjective but I appreciate the comments
Sponsored