Seeing other 16's civics

aegeanbluecivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic SGP Hatchback Sport
Country flag
This morning driving to work saw a RR LX on 5 North. Driving 15 South yesterday and spotted a CBP however I'm unsure of the trim. As soon as I passed by they sped up and overtook me for about a minute then exited.
Sponsored

TabsAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX Sedan
Country flag
Seeing a ton of them in the Phoenix area now - guess it was fun having the only one while it lasted lol.

3vilhomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i see a lot civic in new york recently, at least 5 16 civic per day... and plus my car in the block theres total of 3 already. and 1 of it is exactly same color and same trim... ~_~|||

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Saw the first other Touring driving on the road coming back from BWI Airport at 1 AM Friday morning.

Had to leave him behind to maintain my dominance lol :drive:

thepixelsedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
I saw a white touring with a cute blonde behind the wheel yesterday. Although the dumbass was talking on her cell phone with the phone up to her head. With all that tech in the car for your smartphone, why would you even risk a ticket like that?

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I saw a white touring with a cute blonde behind the wheel yesterday. Although the dumbass was talking on her cell phone with the phone up to her head. With all that tech in the car for your smartphone, why would you even risk a ticket like that?
Yeah, kinda kills the point of owning the Touring

3vilhomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Someone in my block just got a red LX yesterday, So now my block have 4 Civic including my... Too many civic...

Sushimaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 lx
Vehicle Showcase
Not just at nigh, after seeing so many cvix as of late, i still am very impressed with the car's look whenever i drove past one.

chuck12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring (BNP)
Country flag
To me it's not a problem with so many Civics in the road. I enjoy my car and it's mine. Also means it will be cheap for parts if need be down the road. Look how many people have the same phone, how many people have the same cookie cutter house in new developments. It's all the same nowadays. Just remember it's yours, and you made a good choice because everyone likes them.

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Doesn't matter to me if I have a car that everyone else has. Civic fits the bill for what I wanted in a car. I don't need to brag about my material holdings.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Seen two since I've brought mine home. One was a Cosmic Blue and female driver that seemed obliviously messing around with her touch screen as we were side by side at a stoplight. Haha. The next was an Aegean Blue at another stoplight but I was behind it. Guy took off like he stole it. LOL. I usually try to acknowledge fellow drivers but neither seemed to be into that. When I drive my GTI, almost every other GTI driver except the real dbags would mutually acknowledge the other driver.
Sponsored