Aostadd

First Name
Ariel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic coupe 2018
Country flag
Okay this probably isn’t the place to ask this but I’m desperate and don’t know anything about my car at all lol. My seats in my coupe are ivory and have a few stains and I noticed zippers on both sides of the back of the seat which looks like I can remove the seat cover? Is this something I could do to wash my seat covers? I genuinely don’t know anything about cars and need advice before touching anything. I would really appreciate help!!!!
Sponsored

MASTER240SX

First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 type r
Country flag
There’s more than just the zippers. While I haven’t taken a 10th gen civic seats apart, they are usually hog ringed to the seat cushion

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Okay this probably isn’t the place to ask this but I’m desperate and don’t know anything about my car at all lol. My seats in my coupe are ivory and have a few stains and I noticed zippers on both sides of the back of the seat which looks like I can remove the seat cover? Is this something I could do to wash my seat covers? I genuinely don’t know anything about cars and need advice before touching anything. I would really appreciate help!!!!
Just get a good wet dry vac and hit the spots you should be able to lift them out - if not start researching color safe stain removers. I wouldn't try and remove seat covers they are insanely hard to put back on in most cases.
Sponsored