Screen protector

Kindred1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
haha i dont mean to sound rude but it didnt look nice to me :)
Looks are very subjective. I agree the shade takes away from the sleek look, but it cuts the glare a lot, which is more important to me. Personally I cringe when I see others slapping so much chrome on their Civic but that is their choice.

nicoleo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EXT CBP
MuGeN PoWeR, Kindred1, and hondo, I'm dying from y'all's posts!:rofl: This is seriously the best forum on CivcX. Thanks for the laughs!

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yup, got my photodon protector also today. took 5mins to install and no air bubbles :) love how it looks. almost looks like glass. gonna test it out tomorrow when i drive to work and see how it functions

Honda Civic 10th gen Screen protector 20160713_175541

Honda Civic 10th gen Screen protector 20160713_180503

Honda Civic 10th gen Screen protector 20160713_180520

Honda Civic 10th gen Screen protector 20160713_180538

Ytsejamer1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring (Midnight Express)
I bought the MXH (I really wanted the anti-glare) and was impressed with the packaging, information, and instructions. It took me longer to ensure NO DUST was on the screen after cleaning it than putting on the protector. I did it from side to side, slowly pulling the backing away from underneath, left to right. It went on as it should. I had the windows up and it was starting to swelter by the time I finished up..

I don't even know its on there and I don't notice ANY degradation in clarity. It is doing a great job preventing glare, finger prints, and looks just fine.

Ytsejamer1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring (Midnight Express)
I just ordered these from AMAZON. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HHK8RDW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 going to give them a try since it is only USD 11.00.

NEODRAGON, how did you get the background on your screen?
I know it wasn't addressed to me, but for the background, put a few JPG files on a USB stick and insert it into the center console USB interface. It'll take maybe a minute or two, but if you press down on a blank area of a screen, you'll see the option to change wallpaper. From there, I chose Gallery and USB2 drive showed up. From there I had my pick of the JPG files I put in there. They were in the root of the USB stick, not in a subfolder. My USB stick is default formatted FAT32.

SoonerinFL

BOOMER!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T and 2016 Acura TLX Base
I know it wasn't addressed to me, but for the background, put a few JPG files on a USB stick and insert it into the center console USB interface. It'll take maybe a minute or two, but if you press down on a blank area of a screen, you'll see the option to change wallpaper. From there, I chose Gallery and USB2 drive showed up. From there I had my pick of the JPG files I put in there. They were in the root of the USB stick, not in a subfolder. My USB stick is default formatted FAT32.
Thanks @Ytsejamer1 :thumbsup:

SoonerinFL

BOOMER!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T and 2016 Acura TLX Base
I installed the screen protector. Not too bad. They sent 2. The screen is matted/flat but you really can't tell when the screen is on.
Honda Civic 10th gen Screen protector ima

Instructions

What's inside

Attached 1st mask and worked the air bubbles out

The finished product

Can't see the two air bubbles

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!:)

Last edited:

Silverocket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Just installed MXO... incredible...matches the sides better now too. Worth the $18, as I was installing I could see how many scratches my unit already had after just 2 weeks.