Screen protector

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I tried another one and same experience.. At first it looks great and after a week in Ohio summer 80-90F heat. The screen starts pulling and looks terrible again. But it protects.. lol
Sponsored

Razro95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Hond Civic Touring
I tried another one and same experience.. At first it looks great and after a week in Ohio summer 80-90F heat. The screen starts pulling and looks terrible again. But it protects.. lol
Where I am living we are having high temperatures and I have not experienced that before. A window reflector helps alot with the car getting to hot and it doesn't burn the seat.

civicdota

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX-T Sedan
Country flag
Where I am living we are having high temperatures and I have not experienced that before. A window reflector helps alot with the car getting to hot and it doesn't burn the seat.
Are you using a glass screen protector? The peeling issue is with the glass ones where I believe the glass retains much more heat than the plastic, melting the clear film adhesive on the side that sticks to the glass.

Razro95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Hond Civic Touring
Are you using a glass screen protector? The peeling issue is with the glass ones where I believe the glass retains much more heat than the plastic, melting the clear film adhesive on the side that sticks to the glass.
No i dont use a glass protector, it's just a plastic one.

himecraig

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mercedes 320slk 08 Ford Ranger fx4 17 Acura RDX adv 17 Honda Civic Hatch ex-l ns
Country flag
my has been in over 100F for 2 summers
I got the photodon product because of the good reviews and I am not disappointed.
The cost was sometimes twice as much as other knock offs and some even supplied 2-units...
But if the product is good (and the company knows this) then you only need one-one time, made in Murcia' plus great customer follow up.
My in dash temp was 114 yesterday...no problems just specks of dust...on the outside.
Wipes clean and I've yet to notice a glare problem.

After reading reviews about the glass protectors peeling or bubbling and me trying some tempered protectors meant for a tablet I am thinking that the in dash screen itself does not stay perfectly flat and may move some.
Sponsored