maynard001

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T, 2000 Honda Accord Manual LX
Country flag
After lurking in here for 2 years I think I'm finally going to pull the trigger on a ktuner. I'm not really a tinkerer or a gear head. I don't foresee creating any custom maps or anything...I just want a little more pep out of my 2017 EX-T. I assume I'm going to load up a tune and then leave it. That being said, is there much advantage to getting the more expensive unit with the screen? I'm not really interested in real time stats or anything. I'm sure the initial install is easier with the screen, but is there anything else I'm overlooking?
Sponsored

Last edited:

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
After lurking in here for 2 years I think I'm finally going to pull the trigger on a ktuner. I'm not really a tinkerer or a gear head. I don't foresee creating any custom maps or anything...I just want a little more pep out of my 20917 EX-T. I assume I'm going to load up a tune and then leave it. That being said, is there much advantage to getting the more expensive unit with the screen? I'm not really interested in real time stats or anything. I'm sure the initial install is easier with the screen, but is there anything else I'm overlooking?
I use the KtunerView Lite app on my headunit to monitor everything. Works great for me. I'd save the money and get the v1.2.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag

dsegel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Pilot, 2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring MT6
Country flag
I have the V2 and the screen just sits in the glovebox about 90% of the time.
Sponsored