DAVIZINHO

First Name
DAVIZINHO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK8
Country flag
I tested a version with it. I don’t know if it’s ok to talk about it or not.
WOW!! spoiler alert!!!. jejeje
ok, its comprensible not tell us spoilers if you are runing a beta version and the programer not allow to you to tell us :p

RGBee

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
This looks cool, I wonder if this suggests whether the digital gauge color would be modifiable.

I drive an EX and am jealous of them red digital gauges ?

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not sure if this voids your warranty or not but I wouldn’t send any of my info to China!! Is there a way to go around this without voiding your warranty?

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
Not sure if this voids your warranty or not but I wouldn’t send any of my info to China!! Is there a way to go around this without voiding your warranty?
Such unauthorized modifications don't void your warranty, but Honda doesn't have to cover any damage caused by unauthorized modifications - there's a difference. For example, if your fuel pump goes out, it's covered under warranty, but if your instrument cluster or audio system fails, the dealer can say "not covered due to damaged caused by unauthorized modifications that affected the failed component". Some will argue that the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act requires Honda to prove the modifications caused the failure which is somewhat true, but in the real world you'll need to hire an attorney and you'll probably still end up losing.

rwsmith123

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Screen mirror to instrument panel 1596238556790

If you look at the border of the map you see stair steps in the 4 corners, if you look at this area with the car off in the right light you can see that this is the outline of an oddly shaped lcd screen. Everything else is a separate screen. Right now it seems that only the one screen can be modified.

rwsmith123

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Never mind. I either imagined a separate screen or I was thinking about a different car that had an analog speedometer and digital display.

DAVIZINHO

First Name
DAVIZINHO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK8
Country flag
Hello,
One question about this mirror. is a pure mirror?. apears the same in the both screens? or its posible to see the main screen in one, and the hdmi in the other (for example)

OP
OP

kyle61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX-L
Country flag
Hello,
One question about this mirror. is a pure mirror?. apears the same in the both screens? or its posible to see the main screen in one, and the hdmi in the other (for example)
This only screen mirror(Duplicate), and it can't mirror backup/ lanewatch camera video to instrument panel(Black screen). Netflix or youtube fine.
Sponsored