Scotty on the Earth-Dreams GDI engines.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No hard feelings from me. I posted the video in a (just to remind you) Scotty thread so anyone that wanted to watch it could. You then start something saying the post should be banned. I asked you to call out any bull if there was any. You could not, because you don't want to "waste your time". So to me, it just sounds like you're whining.

I also don't want to waste my time either with people who talk trash but don't back it up. So rather than us both wasting each others time it's probably best to just agree to disagree if that's fine with you.

So once again, no hard feelings. Would like to move on.
Well first thing is wrong is scotty is talking about the gdi that first came out with honda in the Odyssey and not the current iteration, so with that being said, everything else he says is moot because its not about the new DI or a civic and this is a civic forum.
Sponsored

longthaitran91

Suiton20
First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
Country flag
Saw this recommended on YouTube and thought of this thread lol
I also came across a video of him teaching people how to clean the valves in the early gdi engines. I’m hesitant to attempt this because no one on the forum has popped open the head to check out the valves to check for carbon buildup and I don’t have Scotty’s $4k scan tool to reset my fuck ups
Sponsored