Scottsdale/Phoenix area body shop recommendations needed :(

t792

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Honda Civic Ex, '05 BMW Z4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It was just a matter of time, but I finally did it - I turned too closely into a parking space and whacked the curb with the front drivers' side lower bumper.

After I kicked my own ass, I took it to the closest dent shop near me, AZ Dent Shop on Raintree in Scottsdale. I was quoted $746.86. I pretty much thought I could get away with just having the dent pulled out and worry about the paint later but the service writer seemed to think that wouldn't work. I'm not sure why as I felt the other side of the dent and there's nothing there.

I definitely don't want to go through insurance so I would like to at least get the dent out as inexpensively as possible. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Honda Civic 10th gen Scottsdale/Phoenix area body shop recommendations needed :( B1

Honda Civic 10th gen Scottsdale/Phoenix area body shop recommendations needed :( B2

Honda Civic 10th gen Scottsdale/Phoenix area body shop recommendations needed :( B3

Honda Civic 10th gen Scottsdale/Phoenix area body shop recommendations needed :( B4

Matthyahuw

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
just get a bumper off of eBay...plenty of used ones there
there's also plenty of how-tos on the bumper removal/replacement

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you want to try to pop it out yourself, apply heat (nothing too crazy) and then press out from the inside. It doesn't look like you could make it any worse.

Cscott_xGen

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Boil water and put it on the bumper and then push it out from the inside
Sponsored