First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 type r
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I purchased my red Honda emblem front (75700-TGH-A01) and rear (75701-TGH-A01) at (a major OEM Honda parts seller)
They said it was Genuine but apparently the badge painting inside is chipping, I contacted them for replacement since they have 12 months warranty and i was cutting it close to few days till my warranty ends, we exchange couple of emails but they have stopped responding to me, looks like they’re just ignoring a single customer who they dont give a damn about. Just posting my rant about this company so others could watch out from them.

And here’s a pic of the emblem chipping.

Honda Civic 10th gen scam company? 37A74A73-6D99-49D9-B7BA-B19CB3E33374

Honda Civic 10th gen scam company? 585F04FB-56F1-429D-84C5-A428E62B2B17

Last edited by a moderator:

jgklim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey Alkimist,
I'm sorry that you had a poor experience. I have been fortunate, and did purchase through these guys. Hope it worked out in the end!

jakdotdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI
Country flag
Judging by the first pic, it appears to be some type of impact damage. I'd guess someone tried to pry it off the car. Assuming that is true, it wouldn't be something that a warranty would cover.

Last edited:

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I purchased my red Honda emblem front (75700-TGH-A01) and rear (75701-TGH-A01) at (major oem parts seller)
They said it was Genuine but apparently the badge painting inside is chipping, I contacted them for replacement since they have 12 months warranty and i was cutting it close to few days till my warranty ends, we exchange couple of emails but they have stopped responding to me, looks like they’re just ignoring a single customer who they dont give a damn about. Just posting my rant about this company so others could watch out from them.

And here’s a pic of the emblem chipping.

37A74A73-6D99-49D9-B7BA-B19CB3E33374.jpeg

585F04FB-56F1-429D-84C5-A428E62B2B17.jpeg
Looks like somebody tried to pry them off.

Last edited by a moderator:

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks like somebody tried to pry them off.
yup, you can see the deformation on the bottom right. like a pry tool was used to try and remove it

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP, before you make a post bitching and complaining about a company refusing to give you free badges even though its clear the damage is caused by applying force to remove them, you should probably take a step back and look at how you look right now.

8409_CW

First Name
Kabir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR, 1992 Civic HB
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im genuinely curious how your email exchange went with them. When I zoom in, I agree, looks like someone tried to pry them off.

OP
OP
Alkimist

Alkimist

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 type r
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yup, you can see the deformation on the bottom right. like a pry tool was used to try and remove it
why would I pry em if they’re perfectly installed? Plus almost everyone know that you don’t pry badges. And hypothetically speaking, if i was really trying to remove it, all i need is just a simple heat gun and dental floss.

I guess what happen with it is, It was just a defective item that couldn’t handle regular pressured washing and air compressor blowing.

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
why would I pry em if they’re perfectly installed? Plus almost everyone know that you don’t pry badges. And hypothetically speaking, if i was really trying to remove it, all i need is just a simple heat gun and dental floss.

I guess what happen with it is, It was just a defective item that couldn’t handle regular pressured washing and air compressor blowing.
I think they are suggesting someone tried to steal them, which happens all the time.

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Dude, they tried to steal your badges. They weren't defective.

Braiton

First Name
SI_GFX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 19'
Country flag
I might buy emblems from them now because of this thread

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

i am not implying you did that, with hondas it is especially common for people to try and steal badges. which is what the damaged most likely come from

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think there is far too much evidence that these badges were tampered with to leave that claim that a seller is a scam company up for all to see. I will be removing it.